Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sexual in-active

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:15 AM
  • 12 Replies
hi, am a mum of two, twins 13months and married for 3years to my best friend. He loves doing it just like every other man but my problem is am no longer in the mood for it and whenever am in to it I never reach orgasm or I just lose interest in the middle. Do other moms experience this and if so what do u do to get yourself in the mood. Thanks.
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzanneyea
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:18 AM
1 mom liked this

I have a low sex drive. I use a vibrator during sex to make sure I make it from A to B. I always say yes, cause if I said no every time I was not in the mood, we would never have sex.

Justine1993
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:22 AM
Hmm I might try that cuz im having similar issues. What kind do u use if may ask? I don't know much about sex toys lol or what kinds to use

Quoting suzanneyea:

I have a low sex drive. I use a vibrator during sex to make sure I make it from A to B. I always say yes, cause if I said no every time I was not in the mood, we would never have sex.

suzanneyea
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:25 AM

I use on the outside, while he is inside. Fits easily in my hand. And does not cause any issues. Works very well for us. Cause I am willing to have more sex with it, before I never orgasmed so I never wanted sex. With it, I always orgasm.

Quoting Justine1993: Hmm I might try that cuz im having similar issues. What kind do u use if may ask? I don't know much about sex toys lol or what kinds to use
Quoting suzanneyea:

seemommyrun
by Sue daNim on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:25 AM

Why do I get the feeling you're a dude wanting to read about how we get off?  LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:48 AM
Go to adam & eve, and get a clitoral stimulating vibrator to use before and during.
Peggysylvia
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:46 AM
u think am a dude, why?

Quoting seemommyrun:

Why do I get the feeling you're a dude wanting to read about how we get off?  LOL

Peggysylvia
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:46 AM
I think I will go for that too.

Quoting suzanneyea:

hopeym23
by J3 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:47 AM

There are a lot of guys that get on here.

Quoting Peggysylvia: u think am a dude, why?
Quoting seemommyrun:

kbutton24
by Mrs.Sima on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:48 AM
Lmao

Quoting seemommyrun:

Peggysylvia
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:07 AM
so that makes you think am one of them, huh!
well, am not.

Quoting hopeym23:

There are a lot of guys that get on here.

Quoting Peggysylvia: u think am a dude, why?

Quoting seemommyrun:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)