Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This might not be popular...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 84 Replies
2 moms liked this

Hi America! 

It's Australia, yes, that little, chunchy-shaped country at the bottom of the world. We dont normally pop ut to say hello, except for "G'day LA" or any time that Hugh Jackman or Russell Crowe come up in the news (P.S. we gave Mel Gibson back after the whole I hate jews thing) or when the Crocodile Hunter's annniversary comes up.

Well, we have been watching what you have been posting up here, and we have to say, it seems a little harsh. There are people, not just a few, but ALOT of people who think that it's ok to kill people beause they have commited a crime. These are the people who seem to think that hitting your child for being "blasphemous" or "Disrespectful"  will make them better human beings.

We have also noticed that you think that a minimum wage of about $7 is "fair" whilst a church that believes in Xenu, and another church that believes in magic underpants should be tax free.

We have watched you go through a president that thought it was cool to stick a cigar up an intern's hoo-hah, then watched (I might add, with popcorn, and many beverages) a president who could barely merge two cohesive sentences together....FOR TWO TERMS.

I love America, hell, I was born there, but please, do the rest of the world a favour - just admit that you guys may have made a few mistakes. Just say "You know what, we got a little cocky, maybe we aren't the greatest country in the world"

Admit that the land of the free is no longer that, and that the home of the brave is looked after by high school drop outs, who chain smoke and no way near practice what you preach,

As soon as you do that, the rest of the world will start taking you seriously, until then, we hope that you enjoy being the world's punch line.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Miller0305
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:12 AM
8 moms liked this

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Prepaid to be poofed! You can't say bad things about America!!! Only terrorists point out the glaring honest truths about 'merica!

Lilith23
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:15 AM
2 moms liked this
Well Australia, take it from this Canadian chick...... We all know your dirty little secrets too ;)
but you don't see us bitching.
Miller0305
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:15 AM
Do tell!

Quoting Lilith23: Well Australia, take it from this Canadian chick...... We all know your dirty little secrets too ;)
but you don't see us bitching.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:16 AM
We are the best nation in the world. You're just jealous! Until you are living here, fortunately, you don't get to have a say in how this country is ran. We don't care what you think anyways. Moving on!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:16 AM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:16 AM
I agree
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Prepaid. Haha.

Quoting Anonymous:

Prepaid to be poofed! You can't say bad things about America!!! Only terrorists point out the glaring honest truths about 'merica!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:17 AM
Australia is nothing but a bunch of outcasts! That's what the whole world thinks about you! Not much to be proud of huh?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:17 AM
I am American and I don't agree with you....

Quoting Anonymous: We are the best nation in the world. You're just jealous! Until you are living here, fortunately, you don't get to have a say in how this country is ran. We don't care what you think anyways. Moving on!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)