Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help? Pregnancy/Labour question...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

I'm 34 weeks pregnant and all night I've had a low-grade fever, a migraine, and constant back pain and BH contractions. But nothing regular and it's not progression. Not painful, just extremely uncomfortable, enough to stop me from sleeping... 

It's not labour because it hasn't progressed or gotten regular?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
DevonD83
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like you could be dehydrated from the fever possibly. Dehydration can begin on contractions if you go in for iv fluids you can keep active labor from starting
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:57 AM
Have you timed the contractions? And is the back pain something normal for you in this pregnancy or a new thing?
iamcafemom83
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:58 AM
I agree with the dehydration. Drink water, lots of water and see if they stop.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:59 AM

Back pain is new and they aren't timeable.. it's like constant rock solid belly and tightening. It doesn't really give up..they aren't painful either.

Quoting Anonymous: Have you timed the contractions? And is the back pain something normal for you in this pregnancy or a new thing?

JulietAngel89
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:00 AM

You are at the same point as me!

If it starts hurting call the hospital

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:07 AM
I would try drinking some water and laying on your left side. You do sound dehydrated. If that doesn't help, definitely give your OB a call.

Quoting Anonymous:

Back pain is new and they aren't timeable.. it's like constant rock solid belly and tightening. It doesn't really give up..they aren't painful either.

Quoting Anonymous: Have you timed the contractions? And is the back pain something normal for you in this pregnancy or a new thing?

mich2.0
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:02 AM
Sounds like just bh. Rest, hydrate, and if they get worse go in.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)