Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dh tried to kill us last night

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:10 AM
  • 26 Replies
1 mom liked this
So I come home from running some errands (groceries shopping, took the cars in to get fixed things like that). So I got home around 7 and dh was just finishing up cooking dinner (curry chicken and rice). I made our son his dinner then we all sat down to eat. As we're eating the curry chicken got HOT like super HOT (baby number 2 didn't like that). Turns out DH accidentally put 2 tbsp of wasbi (sp) powder instead of ginger powder!

*Share your funny stories if you have any!*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LyTe684
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:12 AM
Eeww. I hate wasabi. Lol
dandylynes
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Yikes! I accidentally put liquid smoke instead of vanilla in some chocolate chip cookies. There's no fixing that mistake. Couldn't even scoop it out (I realized what I did right away) .
BlueSparrow
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:14 AM

Ouch thats a lot of wasbi. Just woke up so i cant think of any atm.

Mommyzlovez
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:16 AM
Omg ouch!!!!!! Well at least he tried?....to help with dinner? Not try to kill y'all lol.....girl that HAD to be rough! Lol

Accidently did cyanne instead of cinnamon in some cookies...um mm yeah cold meds mixed with no sleep adds too yuck!!!
karlie2
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:16 AM
When my brother was a teen he tried to impress his girlfriend by making a a cheesecake. He put in a cup of salt instead of a cup of sugar. The look on her face when she tried a bite. Lol
LokisMama
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Ouch.

DH tried to cook pizza rolls in the microwave, and looked at the conventional oven directions instead of the microwave ones.  So instead of putting them in for 2-3 minutes, he put them in for 8.

My house smelled like burnt pizza for a week!

seraphimsong
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:17 AM
Oh no!
LukeWarmwater
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:18 AM
1 mom liked this
One time my mom was making tang and Kraft dinner at the same time and mixed up the powders lol. So it was cheese juice and orange pasta
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:19 AM
Do not eat the pistachio ice cream!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:19 AM
Lol!!

Quoting dandylynes: Yikes! I accidentally put liquid smoke instead of vanilla in some chocolate chip cookies. There's no fixing that mistake. Couldn't even scoop it out (I realized what I did right away) .
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)