Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should I be worried...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

I am 34 weeks pregnant.

This morning I woke up with HORRID cramping, like it hurt to even roll over, I went pee and the pressure eased for a few minutes.

Now the pressure is back, it's like a cramping kind of pressure, idk if their contractions or not. 

He also feels really low.

Idk if maybe is just on my bladder and it hurts or if something might be wrong...

Don't want to call OB or Labor and Delivery and look stupid...

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
kristiansmommy1
by Amanda on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:32 AM
Is it coming and going? Does it stop when you change positions? Don't be afraid to call, that's what they're for and I'm sure they've heard it all
j3st3r
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:33 AM
Drink water and lay on your side for 30 minutes. If it goes away, no need to call.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:35 AM
I had round ligaments and it hurt. It sounds like that is what it is.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:37 AM

Its just dull and achy. I called my mom and she said if I feel like something isn't right chances are it's not. 

Quoting kristiansmommy1: Is it coming and going? Does it stop when you change positions? Don't be afraid to call, that's what they're for and I'm sure they've heard it all

BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:39 AM

My best advice...don't worry about looking stupid. If you are truly worried call your doctor or go into labor/delivery.

I had my son at 32 weeks, and was in labor for 2 days. Instead of me going into the hospital, like I should have...I listened to 2 other women with multiple children, insisting that everything I was feeling was normal, and just part of late pregnancy. Lol. I don't blame them of course, but I was young, it was my first child and I listened to others, and really I didn't want to feel "stupid" at labor and delivery either, if it was just nothing.

Moral of the story...go with your gut.

sheena696
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:42 AM

Trusts your instincts and don't give a crap about whether or not it could be just nothing. Making sure everything is ok is never stupid and don't let anyone make you feel that way. 

kristiansmommy1
by Amanda on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:47 AM
She's right, and better safe than sorry

Quoting Anonymous:

Its just dull and achy. I called my mom and she said if I feel like something isn't right chances are it's not. 

Quoting kristiansmommy1: Is it coming and going? Does it stop when you change positions? Don't be afraid to call, that's what they're for and I'm sure they've heard it all

Amy_M
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:49 AM

If you are worried than go in or call the dr.  They have seen it all, but better to be safe than sorry.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)