Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your DH's habits you dislike and like the most?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

He collects everything from old clothes to news papers, documents, tools, junks he finds at garage sales. EVERYTHING and I am so mad at him. I want a clean uncluttered home not a home full of stuff. Help.

He is super duper reliable and responsible.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:08 AM

If I start talking about all the things about him that I don't like, I'll just get pissed off and I'll be looking at him all fucked up all day.

Right at this moment, there isn't too much that I DO like about him.

Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:09 AM

he bites his nails. it just drives me nuts..

but besides that he is a wonderful hard working man and he loves me very much

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:09 AM
He smokes pot and is forgetful as hell!!!! Doesn't like to take me out.

He is sweet, responsible, hardworking, loving.
SommelierMom
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:12 AM
1 mom liked this
He's crazy farty.
supermama322
by Kaylee on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:13 AM
Nothing comes to mind
Country_Baby_10
by Britta on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:13 AM
He dips. And he picks his nails. Those are the only two things thay drive me up the wall.
Lilith23
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this
He emphasises on the "s" sound.
It goes like this " sssssssssssssssssssssssso babe, ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssomething sssssssssmmeellls good"
i use to just tell him to stfu if he couldn't get that s under control.
auntietotty
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:17 AM

Cant say too much I dislike..except he snores, has a habit of leaving cabinet doors open and he procrastinates at times.

All the good things make up for it...he's an awesome cook and cleans up after himself, he isnt a slob and he's a fun guy!

sdsstargazer
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:18 AM
He is a wonderful, loving, giving, hardworking man. He has his faults as do I. We are both stubborn, however, I'd say he is less willing to change or compromise his behaviors when it is for the better. It takes him longer to see things in this aspect. For example; our son with his issues, you can't discipline him like you would other children, it would only cause more issues. My husband couldn't understand this for years. He couldn't understand why I could get our son to calm down or behave quickly while he would have meltdowns with dh. I kept explaining it was how he was talking to him and his body language. He never understood until recently. He has started to change his behaviors with our son and now ds is responding to hubby and calming down quickly and dh even prevented a meltdown in a public place. He was very excited.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)