Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

But my kid's coloring is coveted!

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:32 AM
  • 37 Replies
1 mom liked this
Man, I didn't realize my child's genetic make-up was coveted! Thank you, Ms. "I'm not racist, but" Cafemom member for enlightening me. I shall now take applications from future suitors to ensure he procreate property. I will be waiting for his "I'm genetically a rock star" crown and cape to come in the mail. Or UPS, since he's obviously superior, you know...
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this

so your kid is alittle mocha to huh?

ulvulrn
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:36 AM
3 moms liked this
Didn't you hear? Blonde and blue is coveted. Coveted! I wonder if we can jump line at Disney World, now that we know how special he is.

Quoting Anonymous:

jeniprice
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:36 AM
LMAO!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:36 AM
lol
Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:37 AM
Damn...well guess only my daughter is superior...my son has brown eyes, poor kid 😥
lovelife350
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:38 AM

not all people believe that, my son is blue eyes / blonde hair, he can date who ever he wants when he is older,  

ladytweet
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this

hey my little brown beauty's eyes turn blue when she is mad so dose that mean i get to be in her cool moms club ! crazy witch !!! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:39 AM

i wish someone would told me it was coveted..i was disappointed when my son came out with blond hair and blue eyes...i was hopinh he'd have darker hair like me :( still sad about it :(

Quoting ulvulrn: Didn't you hear? Blonde and blue is coveted. Coveted! I wonder if we can jump line at Disney World, now that we know how special he is.
Quoting Anonymous:

ladytweet
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:40 AM

aww so wait you don't plain to let him date and marry a girl rite now !!! "you are so weird" lmao 

Quoting lovelife350:

not all people believe that, my son is blue eyes / blonde hair, he can date who ever he wants when he is older,  

Maries_Mom23
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:40 AM

Damn....my girls both have light brown hair, not blonde.  Oh, but they do have blue eyes, that's gotta count for something, right???   :)  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)