• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why not help them?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

I was reading some comments on another post.I am just disgusted on how some people look down on those who are less fortunate.Just because someone is on government assistance doesnt mean that they are lazy.Some people actually have a story behind it.You dont know if they fell ill and cant work.PErhaps they are on a fixed income SSI or SSD.Perhaps the cost of living is expensive where they live.Dh and I pay alot of taxes and I dont bitch about helping families.During the holidays we actually donate gifts to family shelters or The Womens domestic voilence shelters.We rotate every year.Around Thanksgiving a group of our friends and I will donate turkeys and other canned goods to the local food pantry for these families.Geeze! I cant imagine allowing a child to go without at least one gift or a plate of food during the holidays due to the hardship their parentss face.Some replies sounded beyond selfish.All people deserv respect and help if needed.Black,white,Hispanic,Asian I dont care we are all humans not animals.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:43 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous

BUMP!

Anonymous

BUMP!

Anonymous

BUMP!

Anonymous

BUMP!

Anonymous

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)