Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you respect Hilary Clinton? I dont.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 318 Replies
2 moms liked this

She's the  most publicly cheated on woman in this country, and she chose to stay with her womanizing pig of a husband!-when she's rich and could afford to divorce him.  She has no self respect, and has set the feminist movement back!

Bill Clinton has been accused of sexual harassment and rape, and taking advantage of a young intern.-unequal relationship.  He's not just a womanizer, he's a sexual predator.

She is not a strong woman and is a terrible role model for young women!  I hope she's not the first woman president.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:30 PM
8 moms liked this
I have nothing against her. That's her personal life. I feel bad for her because of how much it got publicized.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:31 PM

What kind of wife stays with a sexual predator?

Quoting Anonymous: I have nothing against her. That's her personal life. I feel bad for her because of how much it got publicized.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:32 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:32 PM
6 moms liked this

I don't respect her at all.  I think she's been power hungry from the start and only stayed with Bill for her political career.  I don't even think they live together anymore and they are still married.  They are just a sham.

Full disclosure - I can't think of a current politician that I do respect. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:33 PM
5 moms liked this

I agree. Especially after her BFF's diary was released talking about their conversations.  How she made excuses for him and blamed the women. She is a weak naive woman.  But above that how she handled Benghazi is the reason she should never be president.

MeaganP
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:33 PM
2 moms liked this
It must be election time again
suzanneyea
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:34 PM
4 moms liked this

You marry for better or for worse. She chose to forgive him. I would have done the same.

mhaney03
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:34 PM
1 mom liked this

no but not for those reasons

olivejuice2
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:34 PM
16 moms liked this
This is bs. Unless you have a close personal relationship with one or more of the people in the marriage you have no idea wtf you're talking about. You don't know how they managed to work it out or what kind of effort they both put into saving their marriage. All you have is sensationalism and hearsay, and the knowledge that some sort of infidelity occurred.

Besides, it often takes more strength to forgive and learn to trust again and to keep your family together than it takes to pack your bags at the first hint that the person you married might still be sexually attracted to other people.

That doesn't set feminism back. What sets feminism back is the assumption that women who stay after being cheated on don't respect themselves or have the right to make the choice to try to work past it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:34 PM
I thought Monica was of age.

Quoting Anonymous:

What kind of wife stays with a sexual predator?

Quoting Anonymous: I have nothing against her. That's her personal life. I feel bad for her because of how much it got publicized.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)