Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Abortion has NOTHING to do with animal abuse ! STOP!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

Mobile Photo

I shared this photo on Facebook and every single time I share ANYTHING in regards to animals , someone on my husband's side of the family has to compare it to children/abortion. It drives insane!!!!! My sister in law just responded to this photo I've shared saying " More abortions take place than that :( so sad " and I honestly wanted to follow that up with "maybe that's not such a bad thing "

I don't share this stuff all the time but It was shared from a local animal shelter that I've volunteered with and they asked everyone to share it. So I did. I am NOT the type that blows up the newsfeed with this stuff.

Last year I shared a post about leaving dogs in a hot car and awareness. Hotlines to call if you see a dog in a car and what to do and what not to do.

Things such as that. And my SIL decided to post information about what to do if you see a BABY left in a car! I was just like are you f%cking kidding me? Adding little snarky comments about not forgetting about "babies and small children" left in vehicles . Basically implying that people shouldn't waste their time worrying about animals. They strongly dislike animals and make that well known ALL the time! They are people of GOD and animals are just not as important so why waste any time worrying about them. Never concern yourself with anything other people or you will be bashed. Vent over
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:53 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:55 PM
Some bitches need to realize other women font give a fuck about the aborted babies or poor children of the world.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:56 PM

its because everyone thinks their opinion is the one that matters the most.

its just like on here, I write a comment and move on from the post, the ones that have sucky lives dont like some of my opinions so they feel the need to quote me and tell me I really dont care what their opinion is of my opinion and its not going to change my opinion but no matter how many times I tell everyone I dont care what they think of my opinions , they still quote me to tell me, like they actually mean something to me.  its so weird but I do realize some of them have nothing other then trying to make themselves look better then everyone on the internet.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:58 PM
Its not that I don't care it's just that it had absolutely nothing to do with what I posted. Women can take control over their own birth control, animals depend on us to help with that

Quoting Anonymous: Some bitches need to realize other women font give a fuck about the aborted babies or poor children of the world.
mhaney03
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:58 PM

Sorry, I'll give a rip about animals when we stop killing our own offspring.

gowings42
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I care more about animals than I do most people, lol

AnnieGoolaheey
by Mrs. Annie Proffitt on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Staying on topic is hard for some.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:17 PM
Apparently so because now she's posting all this pro life shit. Abortion is horrible but I do feel that it is a necessary evil.

Quoting AnnieGoolaheey:

Staying on topic is hard for some.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:18 PM
Oh and she doesn't even have her own facebook!!!! She uses her husbands and puts her initials after everything she says! He doesn't even ever get on facebook anymore because she has completely taken it over !
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)