Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My friend found dead and shot yesterday

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:02 PM
  • 35 Replies
His mom found him. He killed himself. I am so sad we have been friends since we were 7. It's so sad that he felt so hopeless. I guess DH doesn't know what to do because I've been crying and he is pretty much ignoring me. Which is upsetting me more because I just want him to hug me or hold me and he just said if you need something you need to tell me. I honestly don't think it's that hard to just hug someone. Anyway I'm probably more emotional because I'm pregnant but I feel pretty alone right now and extremely sad. Just needed to vent I guess.
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aimlee
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:03 PM

hugs :( Im sorry 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:03 PM
((Big hugs)) Im so sorry mama!
lalaballet
by Wrapper on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:04 PM
Don't be too hard on your dh, he wants to help but doesn't know how. Tell him you just need held. I'm so sorry about your friend.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:06 PM
((Hugs)) I'm so sorry :(
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:06 PM
2 moms liked this
Im sorry about your friend :(

Youre probably right about your husband not knowing what to do. Mine is the same way. Maybe go over and hug on him and he'll get the message

((Hugs))
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:07 PM
So why don't you tell him you need a hug???

I'm sorry about your friend :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:07 PM
I'm sorry, I don't know what kind of man would not console his wife. 💐
Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:07 PM

I'm really really sorry. My aunt committed suicide last summer. It was an awful thing to have to go through. My thoughts are with you during this horrible time.

TisHerself
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:09 PM

So sorry for your loss. It does sound like your husband wants to help. Is he the type that needs space when he is having a difficult time? He may assume that is what you need right now. Tell him otherwise, so he is not forced to read your mind. Healing thought your way...

mombrain1994
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:09 PM
2 moms liked this
Simply say hold me. Men r a little slow in the guessing department.lol my DH told me yrs ago I can't read your mind just tell me so I can comply. Been married 22 yrs
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)