Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats with all these bitchy . ....

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:07 PM
  • 162 Replies
new members???? I have seen a TON of new members lately and alot of them are full of bitchyness . what's going on ??
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crazymomof281
by Emerald Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:09 PM
13 moms liked this
They are not knew just new profiles.
caustinb
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:09 PM
Haven't been on much lately. I've noticed several anons who are on fire lately, though.
taramac
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:10 PM
7 moms liked this
They all have their periods at the same time...
SendMeBabyDust
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:10 PM
ahh . I was wondering if they were old members . kind of seemed like it but then again .

Quoting crazymomof281: They are not knew just new profiles.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:10 PM

Im not really full of bitchyness

I write a comment and move on  the ones with sucky lives that have nothing but the internet , look for my comments to try to "get" to me.

I really dont care about them or their opinions and it makes me laugh my ass off that I mean so much to them that they look for my comments, to harrass me. what they dont understand is , most of those comments are written so they have someone to attack, then I go on with writing comments back to them and I keep all the LOWLIFES busy so the real cafemoms can actually have conversations... but their lives suck so bad they dont get they are playing into my hands not me playing into theirs..lmao  It so amazes me especially since I have never quoted one of them first, they ALWAYS look for me and ALWAYS quote me first.. lmao

Sparklepants747
by Queen Annie on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this

I think they're old members who don't want to be mean under their known screen names. 

Pink.Sunshine.
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:11 PM

You mean new "old" members? Uh huh...I haven't noticed any bitchy new ones. Only bitchy old ones and the regular bitchy anons.

JackieGirl007
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:11 PM
3 moms liked this

Yeah probably not new. Either way they suck. I think my anon stalker lost her anon button because she hasn't been around this last week. HAHA bitch;)

SendMeBabyDust
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:11 PM
lol I could see it now . all cm me members syncing .

Quoting taramac: They all have their periods at the same time...
Constant_Reader
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:12 PM
There was a Have a new Screen name post awhile back and I think some people discontent with their old screen name picked a new one.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)