Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He's Got Me In Tears!!

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:15 PM
  • 7 Replies

Mobile Photo

We haven't talked in alittle over a week because his base moved and next thing I know I get a message from him on fb saying I love you baby to me, then skypes our daughter and I for about 20minutes and before he had to go he started crying when telling us he loved us and missed us and that he cant wait for this deployment to be over with and come home and finally have our 2y.o dd, our ds who'll be about a month old when he returns home, and myself back in his arms! Its the first time in the 3yrs we've been together that ive seen him cry! And seeing him cry made me just burst out in tears!! Whens the first time you every seen your S/O, DF, DH cry and what caused him to cry?
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Sparklepants747
by Queen Annie on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:17 PM

... What? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Awww! Stay strong mama.
Hugs!
JackieGirl007
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:18 PM

The ONLY time I've ever seen dh cry was when we had to put our dog down 6 years ago:(

kim_mama_of_two
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:22 PM
Exactly what are you asking what to!? I asked a simple question at the end. When was the first time your significant other, darling fiance, or darling husband ever cried, and what was the result in him crying whether it be your first child being born, at a funeral, or your wedding if married. Exactly what didnt you get!? Trying not to sound like a bitch sorry just extextremely emotional that I finally got to hear from him and everything.

Quoting Sparklepants747:

... What? 

kim_mama_of_two
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:24 PM
Aww!! I thought the first time he would have cried was after our dd was born but ill take the first time seeing him cry being while overseas although I wish I could have just hugged him!

Quoting JackieGirl007:

The ONLY time I've ever seen dh cry was when we had to put our dog down 6 years ago:(

JackieGirl007
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:28 PM

I'm sad for you guys, deployment is so hard!

Quoting kim_mama_of_two: Aww!! I thought the first time he would have cried was after our dd was born but ill take the first time seeing him cry being while overseas although I wish I could have just hugged him!
Quoting JackieGirl007:

kim_mama_of_two
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:49 PM
It very much is! Especially when returning home to a new little one in the house!

Quoting JackieGirl007:

I'm sad for you guys, deployment is so hard!

Quoting kim_mama_of_two: Aww!! I thought the first time he would have cried was after our dd was born but ill take the first time seeing him cry being while overseas although I wish I could have just hugged him!

Quoting JackieGirl007:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)