Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feel like he ripped my heart out

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:24 PM
  • 35 Replies

So my boyfriend of 2 years who kept telling me he wanted to marry me, left.  He has been gone since Friday morning.  He came over this morning to get some clothes.  I actually thought we were getting married.  I feel like he ripped my heart out. 

I wet to the grocery store today and I started feeling dizzy.  I ate first because I do have sugar problems but when I am upset, it makes my stomache hurt when I eat.  Within a few minutes of being there, my stomache started hurting something awful.  Halfway through the grocery store, I really thought I would collapse.  I chose the self  checkout so I wouldnt have to deal with anyone.  Well, I was scanning my stuff and all of the sudden tears were just pouring down.  I couldn't even see the screen anymore. I thought for sure I would pass out.  I was so overwhelmed and my chest was tight so by the time I got to my car I was just crying and shaking.  I just feel so hurt.  I don't know how to feel better.

by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cdb7519
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:43 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Better now than later and after kids.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:46 PM
Don't most on here have kids?

Quoting Anonymous: Better now than later and after kids.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:47 PM
I am so so sorry mama. I have been there it is awful. It has been almost 9 months for me, and it doesn't hurt as bad anymore. But I will still see or hear something that reminds me and it still stings.
Lilith23
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:48 PM
Well swallow it back, and next time don't give all your heart away.
Save a tad bit just in case another loser tries and break it.
Good luck, pop some Notebook or Dear john, get a bottle of wine, cry it out and don't become one of those ladies that becomes paranoid and blame it on themselves.
You'll find better.
P.s. Boxes of tissues are now 1.28.
Just in case.
:) now smile.
aiyess
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:48 PM
*hugs*
lesliemck86
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:51 PM

I've been there before. 

Why do you think he just up and left? Do you guys normally argue a lot? 

cdb7519
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:51 PM

That is true.  I can't have anymore kids though.  I had to have a hysterectomy.  I am glad it happened now and not after we were married.

Quoting Anonymous: Better now than later and after kids.

lesliemck86
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:53 PM

You might also wanna do something to take care of your stomach. I bet it feels like you have a lot of knots. If you aren't careful you might make yourself more sick than you already are...

cdb7519
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:53 PM

Quoting Anonymous: I am so so sorry mama. I have been there it is awful. It has been almost 9 months for me, and it doesn't hurt as bad anymore. But I will still see or hear something that reminds me and it still stings.

Thanks.  I didn't expect it to hit me this hard.  This day seems like it just won't end.   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)