Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm SUING!! *UPDATE 4*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 364 Replies
10 moms liked this
I'm so upset! I can't work because of the mental anguish over a certain "incident" I went to a local fast food resturant and received ONLY ONE catchup packet! I got home and couldn't believe it. I was in tears when i called the manager, who thought he could buy me off with a free meal! Yea right buddy! I have spoke to an attorney who said I have a strong case! This company is going down!

UPDATE:
I just go back from my lawyer, and he said chances are GOOD I will win my 2.8mil! This kind of stuff happens far to often and if someone doesn't take a stand against it nothing will change! I've also notified my job that I will be on leave while I heal...everyone is being super supportive during this difficult time.

UPDATE2:
So I just got off the phone with my
Lawyer, who said he is still waiting on this company to respond. In the meantime I'm going to seek a therapist who deals with trauma. I had horrible nightmares the past couple days....I just want to move on past this "incident" I know life will NEVER be the same for me....

UPDATE3
So my lawyer spoke with a rep from this company, looks like we are going to court! I don't know if I can handle a loooong dragged out court battle in my fragile state :( bit my lawyer said I should ask for more money since there will BA additional fees. I also start therapy today... Wish me luck!

UPDATE 4-
Well, we went to court but it was moved to a later date, pending an employee investigation. I have been doing better and not having as many nightmares over this "incident" and I make sure to ALWAYS have condiments in my car so I don't face another traumatic "incident"
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
missmars786
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:56 PM
25 moms liked this
That's a little extreme, don't you think? I mean, if it was barbecue sauce I would understand, but ketchup??? I just don't know...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:56 PM
4 moms liked this
Still not as bad as the dude out in Nebraska suing God.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:57 PM

Now that you mention it I did not get any ketchup packets yesterday from our fast food restuarant.  That is it...it  is time to revolt.  lol.

belindah
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Rofl.

Quoting Anonymous: Still not as bad as the dude out in Nebraska suing God.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:57 PM
What?!?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:58 PM
5 moms liked this
The travesty!!! Take those mother f**kers down!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:58 PM
Lol idk if it is better or worse than the guy that sued over napkins
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:58 PM
I think it was in 07? I think he was a senator, if memory serves me correctly.

Quoting Anonymous: What?!?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:59 PM
4 moms liked this
I see a class action suite coming!

Quoting Anonymous:

Now that you mention it I did not get any ketchup packets yesterday from our fast food restuarant.  That is it...it  is time to revolt.  lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:59 PM
How many napkins did they give you?! LOL
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)