Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

can I change colors on my tattoo?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
I got a tattoo last night and I just noticed I told the guy the wrong color. There is a red star that's supposed to be purple and a purple star that's supposed to be red. They are my kids birthstone but they are in the wrong birth order.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:54 PM
Bump
simple_kaos
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:57 PM
I don't know about after the fact. I know you can before the guy starts tattooing. I have stars in one of my tattoos and when he placed the paper thing on my arm, it didn't align properly, so he readjusted it and it gave a double star look.
I felt so stupid asking if he could keep that look, because I really liked it. He was like, of course you can, it's your tattoo. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:07 PM
I have to call the artist tomorrow. I think it'll be ok though. Even if it's not I'm not going to fuss too much. Luckily they are close in color that's why I think it should be an easy fix.

Quoting simple_kaos: I don't know about after the fact. I know you can before the guy starts tattooing. I have stars in one of my tattoos and when he placed the paper thing on my arm, it didn't align properly, so he readjusted it and it gave a double star look.
I felt so stupid asking if he could keep that look, because I really liked it. He was like, of course you can, it's your tattoo. Lol
zeenah
by Zarah on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:08 PM

You can probably do it but it'll be darker red and darker purple I think.

"Dance is the poetry of the foot"

Sparklepants747
by Queen Annie on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:08 PM

Ummmm I think what's done is done. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:33 PM
I actually just talked to him on fb and he said let it heal there isn't much that can't be fixed. Sounds great to me. I'm thinking 4-6wks and I should be ready. Hes supposed to add names to it when he fixed it. Although I'm not sure how on that either but he says he has some ideas. As long as he gets the right star with the right name it will be ok either way.

Quoting Sparklepants747:

Ummmm I think what's done is done. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)