Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My mom had to piss my brother off

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
My mom planned a birthday party for me, and my 2 older brothers. Well my oldest brother showed up to her house before I did and my mom bitched and bitched about the food they brought....so they took the food and the sodas and left.....Ffs now we have to go buy what my brother had because my stupid mom couldn't keep her mouth shut.

Eta:my brother brought beef for burgers and a bunch of other stuff. My mom decided to bitch about the mustard, ketchup, bbq sauce, and pickle relish.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:29 PM

What did your brother bring that she didn't like soooooooooooo much?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:31 PM
Literally mustard, ketchup, bbq sauce and pickle relish....yeah my mom likes to bitch

Quoting Anonymous:

What did your brother bring that she didn't like soooooooooooo much?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:33 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:34 PM

Well, if they were told to bring FOOD, and simply brought condiments, I might bitch too. :p We are all about the pot luck at my family parties, and everyone brings an actual DISH to pass. Of course your brothers are over reacting by leaving too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:35 PM
No he brought a bunch of stuff but because my mom bitched about that he took everything he brought and left

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, if they were told to bring FOOD, and simply brought condiments, I might bitch too. :p We are all about the pot luck at my family parties, and everyone brings an actual DISH to pass. Of course your brothers are over reacting by leaving too.

ivy801
by Big Mama on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:35 PM
Sounds like my mom. Seriously what will that woman not bitch about.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:36 PM
You're is a contraction of you and are...not your. Also she said 1 brother..not both.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:38 PM

Okay I'll give you the brother thing, but what YOU'RE are you talking about? 

Quoting Anonymous: You're is a contraction of you and are...not your. Also she said 1 brother..not both.
Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:45 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:58 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)