Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SAHM's, what do you do all day!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies

Just starting converstations. LOl. Curious on what you do, maybe get something to fill my day. I'm done by noon, outside of stuff with the kids of course,

I already obviously clean the house (dishes,laundry, sweeping, dusting)

Working around the yard,  picking up the stick and branches, garden.

Lessons with the kiddos, meals, lunch start dinner...

But as far as the house and the yard I'm done by noon, and I don't sit around very well!

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:03 PM
Right now I'm laid up in bed due to a torn acl.
aimlee
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:04 PM

sit and watch cartoons all day!! jk we wake up at 630 eat breakfast get dressed. do the cleaning. all this is done by 8. then we start "school". they have lessons that take about 30-45 mins. then story time. then craft time. usually its lunch time by then. after lunch is nap time. when they wake up we play and go outside if its nice weather. around 3 we do another lesson. then we start making dinner and they help me with their own "jobs". 

my children are 3 1/2 and 2 btw.

mommy_me
by Emerald Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:04 PM
4 moms liked this
Watch tv. Eat cake. Chat on the phone shop online.
myempyreofdirt
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:05 PM
Mostly chase my toddler lol. Of course at this age they require a lot more supervision than older kids. That plus housework, errands, and getting dh to/from work give me a pretty full day.
KairisMama
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:07 PM

I am not a FT SAHM, but during my week off last week, we woke, had breakfast, played WII, colored, the kids played toys, and we eventually had lunch. Then we went out to Lego Land, the mall, Jump Zone (it depended on the day). I got dinner together, the kids played, dishes got done, I did some dusting, and just chilled out with DH at night after the kids went to bed.

Back to normal tomorrow!!

butzi
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:08 PM

during the day I don't do any house work ... only kid stuff... We play out side do crafts, cook, sometimes play computer games, art, read, go to the zoo, go to the park.... I do the cleaning in the evening, but my husband helps a lot with all of that stuff. we both have full time jobs mine is at home, his is not.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:08 PM
I have been on the couch all day. Normally I clean
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:09 PM
Read, sew, library, play dates, shopping, crafts, cooking.
kcangel63
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:10 PM
Cook, clean, school my kids, and play on my phone.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:10 PM
Whatever the hell I want. Right now I'm teaching myself to play piano and to read Irish.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)