Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Graphic, need help *no pics included*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies

I'm just worried about what could be going on. I've always had heavy heavy periods and no doctor seems to be worried about it. However, over the last couple of years I have noticed large blood clots coming out and I'm just curious as to how to stop it from happening.

Any ladies have large blood clots and what is a good remedy from them?  Also we are ttc #3 and I'm not sure if this could effect anything

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PoisonEyeV
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:25 PM

I'm really not sure. I have always had light - normal periods so I've never dealt with it before. I was always told bigger than a quarter (the blood clots), let the doctor know. Maybe find another doctor that will listen to you and your concerns?

::bump::

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:26 PM
Yes. I had a hysterectomy.
Supervane
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:26 PM
Maybe it's fibroids
pixiedust11
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:29 PM
I have always had large blood clots and very heavy bleeding. I just got my first period in 11 months today because of breastfeeding. I just had my first child so lets see if there are any changes. having a heavy devil monster Of a period didnt give me any issues. but over the years I noticed that I clot more in months that I am more stressed. idk I'm not help but here's a bump.
kameronsmommy08
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:31 PM
Yep. I'm on my last efforts to try and control it before a hysterectomy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:31 PM
Are they bigger than a half dollar? Usually that is cause for concern.
Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:33 PM
Not sure..bump
Lvictorio4
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:33 PM
I had the same problem to the point where I had to have two blood transfusions. I got a d&c done, they ended up finding a polyp (sp?). My periods are back to normal now.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:46 PM

I'm not sure if the are the size of a quarter or not, I didn't compare it to anything. I just know they are large and I can feel it, it's actually big enough to get stuck  and I have to use toilet paper to remove it and it comes out slowly and in multiple pieces

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

I'm really not sure. I have always had light - normal periods so I've never dealt with it before. I was always told bigger than a quarter (the blood clots), let the doctor know. Maybe find another doctor that will listen to you and your concerns?

::bump::

AKDlove
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:47 PM

Thank you for not posting a photo.

Those pics are so gross.

I have no clue, but I would talk to a doctor about it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)