Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

thinking about abortion...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 42 Replies
Honestly we tried for this baby and now i feel like SO just wanted this so he cld treat me like shit and i wouldnt leave. Im thinking of leaving and just telling him i had an abortion so id never have to see him again and then having the baby, maybe putting them up for adoption. Its like a flip switched with him two days ago he is so nasty to me. Telling me he doesnt want to have sex with me at all and no wonder he works on the house so much. I would understand if i were being mean and hormonal but ive been nice which is weird because i was a cranky bitch when i was pg with dd. He acts as if this baby is disposable he keeps saying i hope were doing the right thing. I hope this wasbt a mistake. Its ridiculous
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:46 PM
Were engaged btw we have a house together a car together cutting ties will suck but im not hanging around trying to fight for the house. I am however taking both cars bc they are in my name
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:46 PM

Why hasn't he put a ring on it?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:47 PM
Were engaged i just posted that before u replied

Quoting Anonymous:

Why hasn't he put a ring on it?

Lilith23
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:49 PM
Dud..... duuuuuuuuuddddeeee....... Thank god i had Oprah and Dr.Phil growing up.
Try it, might give you advice on making rational smart decisions and a touch of self worth.
Don't laugh, try it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:51 PM
Ive tried he continues being irrational its emotional abuse at this point. I too watched dr phil as i grew up......

Quoting Lilith23: Dud..... duuuuuuuuuddddeeee....... Thank god i had Oprah and Dr.Phil growing up.
Try it, might give you advice on making rational smart decisions and a touch of self worth.
Don't laugh, try it.
Flylady14
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:51 PM

How far long are you? So you want to run away and pretend you had an abortion and put the baby up for adoption .here is A bump. 

Lilith23
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:54 PM
1 mom liked this
So.... Did you skip the part where Phil thought us to watch for the warning signs, when he did " get out as fast as you can", when he said " a man does not in any way lower you, a man rise his woman to the top" Google it.
That fiance or boyfriend of yours is what Dr.Phil, oprah and even jerry springers thought us to be ashamed of being with.
So.... My best guess is that you did not pay attention and you clearly need to figure that shit out.

Quoting Anonymous: Ive tried he continues being irrational its emotional abuse at this point. I too watched dr phil as i grew up......

Quoting Lilith23: Dud..... duuuuuuuuuddddeeee....... Thank god i had Oprah and Dr.Phil growing up.
Don't laugh, try it.
Mommy2jeremy
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:55 PM
It sounds like a rough patch.. Sometimes even though you plan for a baby when it actually happens it takes some time to get used to. Not excusing his behavior, because its not right for him to treat you this way but I wouldnt make any rash decisions. Try to talk to him about it and go from there .
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:56 PM
Im 6weeks...and yes i want no ties to him i cant believe anything he says it boggles my mind honestly. He wanted this baby so bad then after one week of knowing hes talking about how we fight too much these are stupid fights he starts by saying downright hurtful things then he says we really have to talk about this whole baby thing. He wants me to have an abortion im sure he wouldnt be opposed so if i say i do then say i nevr want to see u again itll be over with

Quoting Flylady14:

How far long are you? So you want to run away and pretend you had an abortion and put the baby up for adoption .here is A bump. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:57 PM
He treated me like a queen before this. We barely even fought just bickering here and there. It is a shock

Quoting Lilith23: So.... Did you skip the part where Phil thought us to watch for the warning signs, when he did " get out as fast as you can", when he said " a man does not in any way lower you, a man rise his woman to the top" Google it.
That fiance or boyfriend of yours is what Dr.Phil, oprah and even jerry springers thought us to be ashamed of being with.
So.... My best guess is that you did not pay attention and you clearly need to figure that shit out.

Quoting Anonymous: Ive tried he continues being irrational its emotional abuse at this point. I too watched dr phil as i grew up......

Don't laugh, try it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)