Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"you're the most sorry woman I've ever met"

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies
Yep. He said it. After two years together and a brand new baby. It's been building up for a while, but it finally came to a screeching hault when he said that today. All I do is take care of my family; my two kids, him, and his son. And he has the balls to say that I'm sorry, over a disagreement. He is very sensitive to criticism of any sort, takes every disagreement personally, and has self esteem issues... but I love him. Not sure where we go from here, though. Not after those words. He left today. I'm here with my 2 YO and 4 MO, no job, no money. I have family but I am too embarrassed to ask for help. My parents already help us more than they should... I'm heartbroken, scared, physically sick, and quite frankly shocked. What do I do now???
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KatCawrse
by SomeKat on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:57 PM
Aww. Just ask your family don't be embarrassed!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:57 PM
6 moms liked this

Stop posting on CM and go look for a job and stand on your own 2 feet. I just got done telling myself this exact same thing last month. I have 2 job interviews this week.

3JuJu3
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:58 PM

If you think it's over, call your parents.  If you think you both have a chance to get through this, then talk to him. 

cadditalbrat
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:58 PM
Beat his ass and tell him to grow the hell up and act like an adult and not a 12 year old little boy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:58 PM
Well step number one should have been to not procreate with him because clearly, this has been an ongoing issue. But like all the idiot women on here, you magically thought a baby would fix your broken relationship or make him stay.
So now it appears your only option is to rely on taxpayer money since by your own admission, you're destitute.
Do what you have to do to take care of your kids, but for the sake of your children, gain some self respect and stop making awful life choices.
Sassy762
by 200 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:00 PM

I would have come back with "Ditto Asshole" or "It takes a sorry person to find a sorry person"........smdh

Then as soon as he left I would pack up his shit, get all the money I could get my hands on  and then call your parents/family for help and support.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:01 PM
3 moms liked this

There is nothing wrong with getting the opinions of others here. That's what this place is for. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Stop posting on CM and go look for a job and stand on your own 2 feet. I just got done telling myself this exact same thing last month. I have 2 job interviews this week.

crazymomof281
by Emerald Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:04 PM
2 moms liked this
Well damn aren't you fucking special. You got your whole rant from one post and a few words. I guess you know her and life huh

Quoting Anonymous: Well step number one should have been to not procreate with him because clearly, this has been an ongoing issue. But like all the idiot women on here, you magically thought a baby would fix your broken relationship or make him stay.
So now it appears your only option is to rely on taxpayer money since by your own admission, you're destitute.
Do what you have to do to take care of your kids, but for the sake of your children, gain some self respect and stop making awful life choices.
autiemama516
by autismmommy on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:04 PM

I am sorry. Hugs

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:05 PM

Clearly she needs money and not opinions.

Quoting Anonymous:

There is nothing wrong with getting the opinions of others here. That's what this place is for. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)