Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ITT Tech...

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:06 PM
  • 7 Replies

My friends son is considering this school. I have seen it advertised on TV. Does anyone have any opinions or experience with this school.Thanks in advance.

by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
autiemama516
by autismmommy on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:10 PM

Bump

mjmorrison
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:12 PM

don't do it the credits are non-transferable. It's a for profit school.

LuvYouXInfinity
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:13 PM

I think it's only nationally accredited so if he wanted to go to a different school his credits might not transfer.  

I would look for a regionally accredited school.  Does he want to go to school online?

mewebb82
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:15 PM

It used to be a great school when the credits were transferable. Now......not so much. If he decides to further his career any more afterwards, he will have a really hard time finding a reputable school that accepts his credits for a transfer. He would likely have to start over. I sure wouldn't want that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:18 PM

You can't get a job when u graduate from there 

thetrollcat
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:19 PM

well considering the other replies, keep in mind, if the school credits cannot be transferred to a quality/real school then something is wrong.

donnag013
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Don't do it. Credits don't transfer, and they don't have a great reputation in many of the areas they train for. It is also expensive. The one thing it has going for it is that you can get your AS degree in 2 years in a specialty field.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)