Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im done with dh and i cant take it anymore

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
Dh and I have been together for 4 years now and we have a 2 year old. When I first met him he was going through a divorce and said that she cheated on him, kicked him out for another man, they fought too much, etc, pretty much blaming her for everything. I know a lot of couples getting divorced do this so I didn't judge, I just listened to him talk about it. (We were only friends while he was with his now ex wife.)
After they were divorced for a while he and I started going on dates but weren't in a serious relationship until we decided to make the relationship an actual relationship 9 months later. To fast forward we ended up engaged, I got pregnant, had a baby together, got married.
After we were married and living together for a while we separated because I found out he was cheating on me while I was at work and I left him over it. It wasn't safe for me to be anywhere alone while we were separated because he became crazy and abusive. He caught me going into family's house while I was there alone one night and broke in and choked me and hit me several times before I got away enough to dial 911. I got a restraining order against him for that, but they wouldn't extend the restraining order to our son because he hadn't done anything to endanger him, just me, but that did make me stop letting him have our ds until the courts would say otherwise. Restraining order meant nothing though, he busted the windows out of my car, slashed my tires, had other people follow me and deliver messages. I reported these things but with no proof police couldn't do anything. When I was at work one night he took ds from the babysitter and disappeared telling me I'd never see ds again unless I "quit my stupid shit and went home to him". I only went back because I was scared of what would happen and I felt trapped.
Now he's back to cheating, gone all the time, and emotionally abusive but not so much physical anymore because I'm pregnant. I found out last night he's telling a woman he loves her and wants to be with her and our divorce will be final next week because I'm a cheating whore and the baby I'm pregnant with is not his.
I'm so lost on what to do. I want to leave but have to go far away to do that or he'll just torture me again until I come back but I'm afraid if I leave state I'll get in trouble for taking ds and divorce isn't an option right now.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MOM2BRUNETTES
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:30 PM
Wow. Bump for you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:33 PM
WOW... Honestly I am so sorry that you have to fear this monster. Are there any families you can go to that he has no address to? If I were you you definitely need to have someone with you at all times to be safe.
mommy_me
by Emerald Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:34 PM
You know what to do.
bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:35 PM
1 mom liked this
I would have to kill the mother fucker. That's just me though.
happymommy1105
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Go to a shelter
Chaos1229
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Call a domestic violence shelter they can get you and your son away from him. Many can help you get a apartment along with pointing you in the direction of legal help.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:39 PM
The only family I could go stay with is two states away. I'm afraid of the legal trouble for taking ds.

Quoting Anonymous: WOW... Honestly I am so sorry that you have to fear this monster. Are there any families you can go to that he has no address to? If I were you you definitely need to have someone with you at all times to be safe.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this

you know, it's still parental kidnapping to take your child on time that's not yours, and especially with the messages attached.  you fucked up by going back instead of using those items as cause for a restraining order for your child too.  now you're up shit creek without a paddle, he knows this, and of course he's going to go about his business, doing whatever the hell he wants, because well, what are you going to do about it?

find your balls, consult an attorney, get your affairs in order, and get the hell out.  or live with it for the rest of your life, because shit sure isn't ever going to get any better than it is now.

sunsetchick34
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:40 PM
This good luck

Quoting happymommy1105: Go to a shelter
Amybelle
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:42 PM

smh

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)