Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you ever called? and why?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:04 PM
Replies (101-107):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:55 AM
I didn't know that. Thank you!
I feel bad doing this, but it's obvious they need help.

Quoting Anonymous: Depending on how bad it is they may give them so many days to clean it before they take action the also have Inhome services that can help them

Quoting Anonymous: The reason I'm having a hard time calling is because I know they are going through a hard time right now. I offered to help them clean the place up, but they always say it's not always like this. If it's still like it was last week when I went, I'll be calling.

Quoting Anonymous: That the infant could have gotten into stuff the make him sick. It was not only a danger to the kids but the mother. If my place was like that I would hope some one cared enough to call

Quoting Anonymous: What made the decision easy for you to call? I'm having a hard time bringing myself to do it.

Quoting Anonymous: Yes, because the individual's house was knee deep in trash , dirty clothes , old food smelt bad real bad. It was horrible. They took the kids that night.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 30 on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:57 AM
No never called them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 31 on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:39 AM

I called when my step kids were molested by their moms boyfriends son. (Okay, THAT'S not her fault).

But what was said? 4 year old Son: Mom, __ told me to suck his d**k!

Mom: Oh well, just go to your room. __ was 14 at the time, and she didn't care that he even talked to her kids that way. This was Moms story to me. My son, told me that he said __ made him suck his peepee. Either way, she neglected to realize what happened.

CPS investigated, but all they said was "Keep them in separate rooms." Pfft, are you kidding? It's not hard to sneak into a room. Ugh.

The same woman posted a picture of herself wearing nothing but a scarf. When mentioned that it's a bad influence for her 13 year old daughter.. Turns out, her 13 year old daughter took the picture!

ARACMOM
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:42 AM
No.... But if this 5 year old doesn't her her ass dressed and stop crying that she needs help, someone is going to have to.
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Mar. 31, 2014 at 11:41 AM

No

lillettemomma
by Silver Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 11:45 AM
Yes my neighbors were abusing thier autistic son....4 calls and nothing was ever done.....3 yo the local office and 1 to the state......The moved them to another room but it is still going on
Anonymous
by Anonymous 32 on Mar. 31, 2014 at 11:49 AM
Yep. My brother and his gf were neglecting my nieces (to the point they had bloody diaper rashes, were outside in the front yard with nothing but diapers on ALONE, one of the kids knew where the weed pipes were and would play with them, etc.) and doing drugs with the children in the house. Kids were taken as soon as CPS finished their investigation. Turned out there were 5 people who reported them for various offenses.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN