Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you ever called? and why?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:04 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:29 PM

I will never understand why people stay with abusive people. No judgement, just dont get it...

Quoting quickbooksworm:

No, but I threatened to call on my best friend if she didn't leave her abusive ex. 

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:29 PM

Yes several times............... I had to in order to  keep my grandchildren safe and away from their Bio sperm donor POS dad who thankfully is dead now

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:30 PM

They stay ...because its better the devil you know than the devil you don't know..............

Quoting Anonymous:

I will never understand why people stay with abusive people. No judgement, just dont get it...

Quoting quickbooksworm:

No, but I threatened to call on my best friend if she didn't leave her abusive ex. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:31 PM
This

Quoting Anonymous: No and it would have to be something really extreme to make me call. Too many people call CPS over stupid stuff and end up ripping apart families.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:31 PM

dont wanna be nosey but what happened??

Quoting Sassy762:

Yes several times............... I had to in order to  keep my grandchildren safe and away from their Bio sperm donor POS dad who thankfully is dead now

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:31 PM
On a side note i have called APS and they don't do shit
maxswolfsuit
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:32 PM

Yes

I am a mandated reporter and have had to call several times. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:33 PM

why?

Quoting Anonymous: On a side note i have called APS and they don't do shit

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:33 PM
Were they living in that house?
Did they get the kids back?

Quoting Anonymous: Yes, because the individual's house was knee deep in trash , dirty clothes , old food smelt bad real bad. It was horrible. They took the kids that night.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:34 PM
We are all hoping that right now. I know I'm not the only person watching and waiting. We had all hoped when she started her dr visits this shit would stop. According to this girl her dr told her as long as she's clean before birth he won't turn her in and she says she's peed dirty for him.

Quoting Anonymous:

I hope for that babys sake it does not come out addicted to anything!!!

Quoting Anonymous: Getting ready to call soon. I know there is a girl about to deliver her baby. She just "quit" shooting up last week (or so she claims) so the baby would have time to get clean in utero. The minute she starts shooting again, I'm calling.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)