Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you ever called? and why?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:04 PM
Replies (31-40):
mary716
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:34 PM
I called on my best friend for not having running water when she had the money to fix it and for living all slobbish and such. Does she know? I told her I would she didnt listen
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:34 PM

Yes. I called on my mom because I was sick of living in absolute filth and being beaten daily for little things that didn't deserve a wet beating with a metal spoon. My mom lied to them and they just carried on with their day. I ended up leaving when I was 16. I wish they'd do their job.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:34 PM
If she was shooting up for her whole pregnancy one week isn't going to get the baby clean. So she is in for a rude awakening.

Quoting Anonymous: Getting ready to call soon. I know there is a girl about to deliver her baby. She just "quit" shooting up last week (or so she claims) so the baby would have time to get clean in utero. The minute she starts shooting again, I'm calling.
Alyssasmommy412
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:35 PM

No

kdjdod081013
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:36 PM
Yes, my cousin was hitting her 6 month old and leaving marks.

I'm preparing to call the hospital and CPS on my baby sister if I find out she's using again while pregnant. If I catch her after I will call CPS immediately.
uhhnogirl
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:37 PM
I called on my "best friend" and her kids were taken.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:37 PM

My DD chose the wrong man to have babies with. He tried to kill her and me. She wanted to take MY grandkids around him on 2 different occasions before he went to jail and after he got out of jail. I told her DAILY for months (4/5months) if she did I would call ACS (in NY) and report her. We had family and criminal courts restraining orders until 2015 against him. She took them and I called. They removed the kids and gave me temp custody...I had to throw her out of my house..

She got them back for about 15 months....then we came to an agreement that I would get permanent custody of them

Quoting Anonymous:

dont wanna be nosey but what happened??

Quoting Sassy762:

Yes several times............... I had to in order to  keep my grandchildren safe and away from their Bio sperm donor POS dad who thankfully is dead now

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:39 PM

how did hedie? sorry again i can be nosey

Quoting Sassy762:

My DD chose the wrong man to have babies with. He tried to kill her and me. She wanted to take MY grandkids around him on 2 different occasions before he went to jail and after he got out of jail. I told her DAILY for months (4/5months) if she did I would call ACS (in NY) and report her. We had family and criminal courts restraining orders until 2015 against him. She took them and I called. They removed the kids and gave me temp custody...I had to throw her out of my house..

She got them back for about 15 months....then we came to an agreement that  would get permanent custody of them

Quoting Anonymous:

dont wanna be nosey but what happened??

Quoting Sassy762:

Yes several times............... I had to in order to  keep my grandchildren safe and away from their Bio sperm donor POS dad who thankfully is dead now

Willie24622
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:39 PM

Unfortunately I have to call on a fairly regular basis because of my job. It suck. 

USMCWifey2011
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:39 PM

No I did call the police for a well check on a child on our street whos parents are clearly neglectful

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN