Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

scumtastic!

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:08 PM
  • 41 Replies
My husband and I just helped his aunt and cousins move this weekend. Well, its a two family house his aunt, adult cousin and said cousins girlfriend live in one, his other adult cousin, her boyfriend and her two kids live in the other. They got evicted out of said previous two family home for being scumtastic and we helped move them into a different two family home so they can continue to be scumtastic until they get booted out again. After this weekend my hatred for dirty lazy people has increased ten fold. I now also hate animals and dont even want a god damn gold fish. Why hate animals? Because one of the fuzzy little fucktards peed on my coat. The coat was hanging on the back of a chair and assface decided to lift his furry little leg and water my coat. I left. I took my pickup truck and left. Ok rant over lol I needed to say all that
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mary716
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:12 PM
Oh and I forgot to mention the smell coming from the old place. I cant put into words the nastiness of the smell. It smelled like animal urine, animal feces, rotten food, mildew, dust, rancid drain gunk, dirty socks and the ass of a five hundred year old homeless man with explosive diarrhea.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:13 PM
They sound wonderful!!
mary716
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:14 PM
Im giving you a mean/tired/wanna cry look right now

Quoting Danesmommy1: They sound wonderful!!
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:16 PM
I'm sorry! No more sarcasm from me. (Hugs)

Quoting mary716: Im giving you a mean/tired/wanna cry look right now

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:16 PM

now, tell us how you really feel

mary716
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:17 PM
They got kind of pissed that I took off but omg I needed a shower, clean house and coffee stat.

Quoting Danesmommy1: I'm sorry! No more sarcasm from me. (Hugs)

Quoting mary716: Im giving you a mean/tired/wanna cry look right now

mary716
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:18 PM
Tired. Frustrated. Strangely enough, kinda hungry too lol

Quoting Anonymous:

now, tell us how you really feel

snowiscold
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Scumtastic!  LMAO!  I'm sorry you had to go through this, but your editorial is hilarious!

Constant_Reader
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:28 PM
Sounds pretty rough OP! Consider this your good deed pass for the next three days! ;)
mary716
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:28 PM
Im feeling better lol I wanted to lysol myself and then rinse off with bleach. I told my husband I hate all animals, gold fish can go f--k themselves too. He busted out laughing and said when I describe stuff it makes him fall head over heels and he loved scumtastic as well lol

Quoting snowiscold:

Scumtastic!  LMAO!  I'm sorry you had to go through this, but your editorial is hilarious!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)