Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I sent the kids to bed early

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:42 PM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this

They were fighting over whose turn it was on the computer and ds tried to push dd off of the chair.  

When I told them to stop and get ready for bed, ds started stomping and yelling at me. They usually get a show before bed, but not tonight.  I sent both of them off to bed.

hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.  Grrr.  Nobody yells at me

by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
spunky946
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:43 PM

Bump

lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:44 PM

Enjoy the quiet. I would and have done same thing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:48 PM

I'm sending my 9yr old to bed early too. She stole her 1yr old brothers snack then lied and tried to blame her older sister, yelled at me when I told her if she wanted a snack she only had to ask, pushed her older sister, slammed the baby gate and stomped upstairs, all with dramatic attitude. I'm over it, I loathe this age, 9-12 is awful with girls! Its sad that I enjoy the teenage years better :/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:58 PM

Yea my daughter wanted the computer and I told her know she got mad and started complaning and then yelled at me about I was like nope not happening I know she has not felt good all day and looks like complete shit (sickly) she is pale as can be and has major dark cricles but she knows not to yell and my son was crying kept wanting his dad to put on his traning weels then take them off and such so they both went to bed though they got a bath because that usaly helps them sleep.

LyTe684
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:59 PM
Lucky you. DD went down at like 5-6pm. DH came home and accidentally woke her up. Grrrrr.. it's 8pm. I want her winding down now. Not waking up!
spunky946
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:08 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sending my 9yr old to bed early too. She stole her 1yr old brothers snack then lied and tried to blame her older sister, yelled at me when I told her if she wanted a snack she only had to ask, pushed her older sister, slammed the baby gate and stomped upstairs, all with dramatic attitude. I'm over it, I loathe this age, 9-12 is awful with girls! Its sad that I enjoy the teenage years better :/

My ds is 9 too.  He was the worst of the two.  He was asleep before 8 ans his usually bedtime is 8:30.  Guess he was tired.

naomishere
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Mine is 5 does something wrong abd blames the cat
Jennifer508
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:24 PM
We have 3 two boys 17 and 15 and our dd is 6 and she is soooo dramatic its crazy!
Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:24 PM

I would of done the same exact thing. Enjoy your evening!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)