Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why the F*** would someone do this??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies

As depicted in the photographs displayed above, on 24 March 2014 a 2-year-old child received minor injuries while playing in an Illinois public playground, with the cause of his injuries determined to be a series of razor blades that someone had maliciously glued to the children's equipment in that playground:

Less than a week after the first day of spring began bringing children to Quad-City parks, a 2-year-old boy was injured with a cut on his hand from razor blades that had been glued to playground equipment in an East Moline park. 

The boy's father treated him at home, and went with police to Millennium Park, where they say they found and removed around a dozen razor blades on the monkey bars, a slide and on the ground, glued onto park equipment with a white, putty-like substance. 

Police spent several hours searching the city's other 15 parks. 

Officers discovered another incident of vandalism at a nearby park, but Foltz said he was not sure if the two were related. 

Foltz said police weren't sure how long the razor blades were there. He also had no information on a possible suspect or suspects. 

Officers removed the razor blades and collected other evidence, Capt. John Reynolds said.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
charmgirl
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:00 PM
Oh my god. That is fucking terrible.
ICUTROLLIN
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:00 PM
Fucking losers
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
b0bbied0ll
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:01 PM

because people are horrible.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:01 PM

That's why they took out the ball pits in a lot of places because of razor blades and dirty needles. Fucking people. 

myloveismyfaith
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow. That's just disgusting. Who is so twisted they would go out of their way to hurt a child. 😕
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:02 PM
This was done last week. Twice.
ChewyBrownies
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:02 PM
Omg that happened out here on my side of Illinois too! They glued razors on the slides and the swings too
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:02 PM

That is just sick and disgusting for someone to do that. I think maybe surveillance cameras need to be installed to catch who is doing that. I wouldn't doubt it if it was a teen doing it. But then again there are sick adults who would do something like that. 

lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:02 PM

SICKNING !  I'd like to find the fuckers that did it and slice them up.

USMCWifey2011
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:03 PM

SO SCARY AND HORRIBLE!!

What kind of human being does this. They know they will be hurting CHILDREN, to me that is a whole different level of sick.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)