Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I really hate sex...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
I was sexually abused from age 5 until about 12. I still associate negative feelings and thoughts with sex. I've had it with three guys. I did have a few moments where I made it enjoyable, but really I hated the times I was asked to do it.... tho I did because I was good at it and wanted to please the guy... Anyway just wanted people to know there is such thing as a person who HATES sex.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:48 PM

I don't really care for it myself. I use to have to get stoned or drink and since having my baby I haven't had sex at all. You are not alone. Sex just always feels dirty even if you love the person idk why.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:50 PM
Just curious what makes you think you are so "good at it"??

Quoting Anonymous: I was sexually abused from age 5 until about 12. I still associate negative feelings and thoughts with sex. I've had it with three guys. I did have a few moments where I made it enjoyable, but really I hated the times I was asked to do it.... tho I did because I was good at it and wanted to please the guy... Anyway just wanted people to know there is such thing as a person who HATES sex.
OrangeBalloon
by Emerald Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:50 PM

You might want to see a sex therapist. They can help you look at sex in a different light and help you learn to enjoy it. I imagine that your lack of wanting sex can make things difficult for your relationships. 

RoseWildflower
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:52 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't really care for it myself. I use to have to get stoned or drink and since having my baby I haven't had sex at all. You are not alone. Sex just always feels dirty even if you love the person idk why.

I haven't had sex since ive had my baby either. She was born in Dec. and she's now 3 months old. Don't even feel aroused anymore, nor do I feel the need to have sex. So weird.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:54 PM
Are you married or with someone? Do you have kids?
snowball184
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:55 PM
I don't care for it neither.honestly it wouldn't bother me if I never had sex again
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:55 PM
2 moms liked this
I agree with this.
I was molested as a child as well and felt the way you do now. I got help. I'm not going to let my abuser take any more away from me and you shouldn't either.

Quoting OrangeBalloon:

You might want to see a sex therapist. They can help you look at sex in a different light and help you learn to enjoy it. I imagine that your lack of wanting sex can make things difficult for your relationships. 

babygrrl_9669
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:58 PM
I'm sorry this happened to you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:00 PM

Quoting RoseWildflower:

Quoting Anonymous:

I haven't had sex since ive had my baby either. She was born in Dec. and she's now 3 months old. Don't even feel aroused anymore, nor do I feel the need to have sex. So weird.

Thats when mine was born and  I will admit I feel bad for my husband but just can't stand the thought of having to do it.  I didn't want it when I was pregnant either and I read a lot of people do. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:03 PM
Quoting snowball184: I don't care for it neither.honestly it wouldn't bother me if I never had sex again

This. I've thought about seeing a sex therapist but, in all honesty, I don't want to like it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)