Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you make a link clicky?

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:37 PM
  • 9 Replies
???
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Devious333
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:38 PM
I did it once but I can never remember! I'm on mobile so I need a code. Hopefully someone will come in and answer this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MountieMama
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:39 PM
Yea I'm mobile!!
MountieMama
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:39 PM
Thanks!

Quoting Devious333: I did it once but I can never remember! I'm on mobile so I need a code. Hopefully someone will come in and answer this.
Josie_P
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:41 PM

Write the link (or you can just write a work), then highlight it, and click the little paper clip icon by where it says 'Add a SweetPea', then a box pops up and it says 'LINK URL'. Put the actual URL there, click insert or whatever it says and your link is clicky!

MountieMama
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:46 PM
Thanks. This works on the mobile site too?

Quoting Josie_P:

Write the link (or you can just write a work), then highlight it, and click the little paper clip icon by where it says 'Add a SweetPea', then a box pops up and it says 'LINK URL'. Put the actual URL there, click insert or whatever it says and your link is clicky!

Josie_P
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:49 PM
I'm not sure. I don't think so though.

Quoting MountieMama: Thanks. This works on the mobile site too?

Quoting Josie_P:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:52 PM
As long as I have been on here, I have been able to do it one time. It's the chain icon on your screen(Im mobile). I swear the thing doesn't work half the time.
MountieMama
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:58 PM
Where would this chain icon be lol??? I've looked all over the full site for the paper clip and found nothing. And now can't see a chain icon back on mobile.

Quoting Anonymous: As long as I have been on here, I have been able to do it one time. It's the chain icon on your screen(Im mobile). I swear the thing doesn't work half the time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:02 PM
On the full site..it is up at the top right hand corner when you click reply to post. You have to do it the long way and not the quick reply. It is right by the sweet peas. Like I said, I am mobile so I am trying to tell you by memory.

Quoting MountieMama: Where would this chain icon be lol??? I've looked all over the full site for the paper clip and found nothing. And now can't see a chain icon back on mobile.

Quoting Anonymous: As long as I have been on here, I have been able to do it one time. It's the chain icon on your screen(Im mobile). I swear the thing doesn't work half the time.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)