Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jason Mraz and Raining Jane (pic heavy)

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:45 PM
  • 3 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I've always enjoyed listening to Jason Mraz and my best friend is in love with him so we drove four hours to see him in Oregon last night.

The ladies in the band that opens/performs with him are so amazingly talented. I didn't know who they were at the time, but I love them now. Probably one of my favorite bands. ;) Check 'em out. They were signing autographs at the end of the show. They were so nice. Mona was like "HEAD BAND!!" & have me a high five. Lol (so obviously I'm the one with the head band) Oh, and I had awesome unicorn earrings. :)

The tour bus was next to the parking area. We were on the second floor waiting to see if he came out. When he finally did it was disappointing. He didn't say hi, wave, OR anything. Just darted into the bus. :/ Oh well, it was still an amazing concert!
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
angelachristine
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I love Jason Mraz never heard of the other band but I'll check them out. Looks like you guys had a great time.

lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:53 PM
1 mom liked this
We did. These girls had amazing voices, play all their own instruments. It was amazing. They are going to be in the majority of Mraz's next album!

Quoting angelachristine:

I love Jason Mraz never heard of the other band but I'll check them out. Looks like you guys had a great time.

lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:42 PM
Bump!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)