Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

have you ever been pregnant and did not get the gender that you were hoping for. (be honest)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 573 Replies

Poll

Question: I want to see which gender is most wanted on the large minority on Cafe MOM.

Options:

boys

girls

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 502

View Results

please list the amount of kids that you have and the genders and please let me know if you were hoping for boys or girls and if you had a preference during any of your pregnancies.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy040710
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:54 PM
9 moms liked this
I don't know how to vote my first was a boy wanted a girl, second was a boy wanted a girl. Third pregnancy I lost. Fourth pregnancy I wanted a girl and got twin girls.
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I have one so far. Id love all girls. I predicted a girl and had a girl. I was so sure I started buying girl clothes before I found out the gender.
notuseless
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:55 PM
1 mom liked this
This is my first, I wanted a boy but I was told im having a girl. I have accepted this and now I am happy.
AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Yes. My first was a boy. I was happy about that.
My second boy I was told at first he was a girl then at 8 months along I was told I was having a boy. So I was disappointed because I was told I was having a girl.
My third boy I was definitely disappointed. I really wanted a girl at that point.
By my 4th child, I finally got my girl.

sweettea1985
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:55 PM
I wanted a boy...and got a boy
kristiansmommy1
by Amanda on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:56 PM
I just thought they were both girls. I wanted a girl this time but I'm just as happy with my boys
the_dude
by abides on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:57 PM
7 moms liked this
I hope for happy, healthy babies... never knew the gender of my kids. I don't care, not like I can change what my baby will be.

Eta, I have two children a boy and a girl, I am content. if I had a third, it would be the same, no gender scans. Just happy to be blessed with another life.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:57 PM
2 moms liked this
I wanted a boy first then a girl I got it
ladyvamp5489
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I have 3 boys, we had 2 miscarriages, wanted a girl, but so happy we have the boys we have.

B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:57 PM

I have two boys and we are adopting a girl. I had a slight preference that my oldest was a boy, but it was barely an opinion.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN