Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have baby fever. help lol

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
So me and my hubby currently have 2 kids. Both boys. I want a girl so bad. I'm still breastfeeding my 7 month old, he takes formula half the time and baby food. Would it be bad to try for another baby? Is it hard to take care of three kids? I changed my mind each day if I want another or not lol.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mammacra
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:17 PM
The only way to cure baby fever is by having another baby! I'm pregnant with my 5th & the thought of me or hubby getting fixed sends me into a panic attack! But my first 4 were boys this baby is finally a girl!!!
Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:19 PM

I don't know because I only have two and i'm finished. I can barely handle two kids lol...but good luck if you guys have a third. If i would of had two boys then we likely would of tried a third time for a girl.

Mazie0723
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:19 PM
I have 6 kids and in my opinion 3 is easier then 2.
.PilesOfLaundry
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:21 PM
1 mom liked this

good luck TTC baby dustttc

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:34 PM
How in the world is that possible? Lol my oldest is 3 and this baby is 7 months. I haven't started my period yet either :( it's from breastfeeding. But me and my husband aren't using any protection and he is finishing inside me so if it happens it happens. I hope it's a girl this time I really do or I will freak out lol sorry bout the tmi

Quoting Mazie0723: I have 6 kids and in my opinion 3 is easier then 2.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)