Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have pink eye...and today I made the most of it.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 41 Replies

My friend, who's getting a divorce and looking for a new house, dragged me out today with the promise of sangria for lunch if I'd come with her to look at four houses.  I didn't want to leave home today because my left eye looks disgusting and hurts like Hell, but she said the magic word: sangria.

We went to a very slick little bar/restaurant for our liquid lunch and, after my third sangria, a woman who has made a lot of people miserable, stolen money, told hideous lies and caused trouble in my circle of friends for nearly six years, sat at the little table next to our fat, high-backed couch where we were hunkered down behind potted palms.  She put her cell phone on the table and then suddenly bolted up and dashed to the door to chat up a local chef.  I reached over, grabbed her cell with one hand, furiously rubbed my left eye with my other hand and rubbed sticky goop all over her iPhone, fast as I could, and then put it back on the table.  

We paid our tab and slipped out without her noticing.  I pray that her pink-eye is painful, lasts a long time, goes into both eyes and that she passes it to the guy she was meeting for drinks.  Or her next massage client.  That'll do too.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:04 PM

BUMP!

Hannahluvsdogs
by Keyser Söze on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:05 PM

That's disgusting.

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:06 PM
3 moms liked this
Lol so immature. I love it!
owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:07 PM
Gross
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PoisonEyeV
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:07 PM

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure. Keep writing that book of yours, it sounds like it could be promising.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:09 PM

LOL, seriously?  Who makes up stuff that silly?  I think the made-up stuff is a lot more interesting and dramatic.  There wasn't fist fight or anything.  This was just juvenile and spineless!  I'd be a hell of a lot braver if I were making it up.  

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure. Keep writing that book of yours, it sounds like it could be promising.

triforcechick
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:15 PM
4 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

lauren.m
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:17 PM
Gross lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Exactly!  And we laughed like idiots for the rest of the day.

Quoting triforcechick:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:20 PM
Pink eye. Did you scratch your ass and then touch your eye?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)