Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pottery barn candels..

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:23 PM
  • 10 Replies
What a waste of money!

I bought the ocean scent candle, no smell

They are expensive! 20 bucks each.
Any good candles out there?
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angelachristine
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Yankee candles have always been pretty good and they usually have a lot of scent.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:25 PM
I use Yankee candle products. They're even more expensive than that though. Although my jars last 150 hours, that's a pretty long time.
sfigu16
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:26 PM
I wish I could push myself to buy a Yankee candle, the only time I buy them is when they are on sale Lol but I just might because they smell delightful.

Quoting Anonymous: I use Yankee candle products. They're even more expensive than that though. Although my jars last 150 hours, that's a pretty long time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:26 PM

Bath and body sells good candles.

LilysMama719
by Emmy on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:27 PM
I agree with this. I love bath and body works candles.

Quoting Anonymous:

Bath and body sells good candles.

holyhoola
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:28 PM
Yankees are the best, aroma wise they also burn evenly. I find them at TJMax and Marshalls for half price!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:28 PM
They are amazing. Used my buy one get one free coupon today! I will say they are expensive but they have great email coupons.

Quoting sfigu16: I wish I could push myself to buy a Yankee candle, the only time I buy them is when they are on sale Lol but I just might because they smell delightful.

Quoting Anonymous: I use Yankee candle products. They're even more expensive than that though. Although my jars last 150 hours, that's a pretty long time.
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:28 PM

I really like the glade $2 candles. I mean they dont last super long, but they smell great and if youre going to spend $20 on candles they would go pretty far.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:31 PM
I love yankee, but I only get 2 a year. In between I use glade the are smaller and burn faster but they have a nice strong scent.
bcoll
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:39 PM

I know you can spell candle lady...lol :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)