Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He tells me to masturbate as much as I can but gets mad at me tonight about it o.0

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
All because I masturbated after sex lol. He never laid the rules down. I told him that as well lol. I just don't get men sometimes.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KylesWifey
by Go HAWKS!!!! on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:24 PM
If he did it right you wouldn't need to masturbate.....did you fake it with him?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:25 PM
I was moaning in pleasure but I didn't get the big O. So I took care of it myself afterward.

Quoting KylesWifey: If he did it right you wouldn't need to masturbate.....did you fake it with him?
KylesWifey
by Go HAWKS!!!! on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:26 PM
Did he know you didn't get enough before he finished? Or did assume he pleased you?

Quoting Anonymous: I was moaning in pleasure but I didn't get the big O. So I took care of it myself afterward.

Quoting KylesWifey: If he did it right you wouldn't need to masturbate.....did you fake it with him?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:26 PM
Hits really close to home!

Quoting Anonymous: I was moaning in pleasure but I didn't get the big O. So I took care of it myself afterward.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:26 PM
2 moms liked this

Not true.

I frequently rub one out after sex, even when I've had nine amazing orgasms during sex.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:27 PM
He knew I didn't get off. He knows all the signs & what gets me off. He just wanted his quickie so I thought it was fair for me as well to get mine.

Quoting KylesWifey: Did he know you didn't get enough before he finished? Or did assume he pleased you?

ladybugchick317
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:27 PM

This

KylesWifey
by Go HAWKS!!!! on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:32 PM
Well then forget him!!! He has no reason to be pissed at you!! If he doesn't like it he can try harder next time!!!!

Quoting Anonymous: He knew I didn't get off. He knows all the signs & what gets me off. He just wanted his quickie so I thought it was fair for me as well to get mine.

Quoting KylesWifey: Did he know you didn't get enough before he finished? Or did assume he pleased you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:32 PM
Exactly. He is making it up to me tomorrow =) I'm getting the full oral pleasure =))

Quoting KylesWifey: Well then forget him!!! He has no reason to be pissed at you!! If he doesn't like it he can try harder next time!!!!

Quoting Anonymous: He knew I didn't get off. He knows all the signs & what gets me off. He just wanted his quickie so I thought it was fair for me as well to get mine.

KylesWifey
by Go HAWKS!!!! on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:34 PM
That's right!! He owes you!

Quoting Anonymous: Exactly. He is making it up to me tomorrow =) I'm getting the full oral pleasure =))

Quoting KylesWifey: Well then forget him!!! He has no reason to be pissed at you!! If he doesn't like it he can try harder next time!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)