Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dh Lied Again

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 37 Replies
So dh promised to quit smoking pot when I got pregnant. We TTC for almost two years, and now he refuses to quit. He keeps promising those days are behind him, but I caught him smoking again. We agreed to both quit. I didn't want to have children and have illegal drugs in the home. Its just not smart. He led me to believe we were both on the same page about this. I'm kinda more pissed about the lie than the weed but still. I liked smoking too, but I'm pregnant and I couldnt even if I wanted to. Why am I the only one making sacrifices here? Why can't he just grow up?. Gah! What am I going to do?! God I hate being lied to.....
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sparklepants747
by Queen Annie on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:02 PM
2 moms liked this
What an immature asshole. I'd be infuriated.
Kenre
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:02 PM
I am sorry dear.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:03 PM
Wow what a jerk I'm sorry
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:03 PM
Lol I knew I liked you

Quoting Sparklepants747: What an immature asshole. I'd be infuriated.
Ashley1113
by Ashlashbash on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:03 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree with Sparkle :)

Quoting Sparklepants747: What an immature asshole. I'd be infuriated.
ready4happiness
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:06 PM
Does he realize that if he gets busted. Your child could be taken away and you could be an accessory in the eyes of the law. I would be very angry about lying. Trust is a huge issue. I wish you luck. Hugs and prayers.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:10 PM
Yeah that's not going to happen for having a recreational amount in your home

Op I would be upset too, only because it is illegal and we don't need to be spending the money on it it the ticket he would get if he were to get busted

Quoting ready4happiness: Does he realize that if he gets busted. Your child could be taken away and you could be an accessory in the eyes of the law. I would be very angry about lying. Trust is a huge issue. I wish you luck. Hugs and prayers.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:10 PM
I know I know! I don't understand why we're having this issue. We talked in great detail a long time before e even TTC. I don't understand why he's going back on it now that we are so close to having this baby.

Quoting ready4happiness: Does he realize that if he gets busted. Your child could be taken away and you could be an accessory in the eyes of the law. I would be very angry about lying. Trust is a huge issue. I wish you luck. Hugs and prayers.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:12 PM
2 moms liked this
You're angry because you had to give up something because you're pregnant and he's carrying on like before.
Welcome to motherhood dear!
ready4happiness
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:13 PM
Was just a statement. Does he smoke in the house or outside. I guess if he continues them you should tell him to do it outside. Good luck. Hugs

Quoting Anonymous: Yeah that's not going to happen for having a recreational amount in your home

Op I would be upset too, only because it is illegal and we don't need to be spending the money on it it the ticket he would get if he were to get busted

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)