Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A really nice celebrity so much so that I was named after her.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

I was reading a post here a few days ago about rude celebrities, well Jamie Lee Curtis is a nice one.

My dad and uncle were crane operators on one of the movie sets for a movie years ago (I am 26 now) and they were able to meet her. They said she was very nice, talked to every one on the set and even bought them lunch. So here I am named Jamie Lee after her :)

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
the_dude
by abides on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:24 PM
That dude that plays Jessie pinkman in breaking bad and he's in the new need for speed movie is super nice. I saw a video someone took from a "celebrity homes" tour, he came out and shook hands with everyone, was super nice to his fans, that's cool man. I like when people stay down to earth.
krystenfaithhh
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:26 PM
1 mom liked this
I loveeee Aaron Paul. :)

Quoting the_dude: That dude that plays Jessie pinkman in breaking bad and he's in the new need for speed movie is super nice. I saw a video someone took from a "celebrity homes" tour, he came out and shook hands with everyone, was super nice to his fans, that's cool man. I like when people stay down to earth.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:26 PM
2 moms liked this
You could name your son Jessie Pinkman and call him bitch for short!!!!!

Quoting the_dude: That dude that plays Jessie pinkman in breaking bad and he's in the new need for speed movie is super nice. I saw a video someone took from a "celebrity homes" tour, he came out and shook hands with everyone, was super nice to his fans, that's cool man. I like when people stay down to earth.
the_dude
by abides on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you!!! I couldn't remember his freaking real name for the life of me, he will forever and always be Jessie pinkman. Lol!!

Quoting krystenfaithhh: I loveeee Aaron Paul. :)

the_dude
by abides on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:28 PM
This is super hilarious and kind wrong all at the same time, I still laughed! Lol, you silly anons...

Quoting Anonymous: You could name your son Jessie Pinkman and call him bitch for short!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)