Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anxiety

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
Sucks. 36 weeks and 5 day pregnant, and I have the worst anxiety attacks. So ready to get this baby out.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
sunangel803
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:25 PM
I had bad anxiety too when I was pregnant. Good luck...you don't have a whole lot longer.
MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 1:14 AM

I delivered both of mine at 36 weeks and you are considered full term at 37 weeks so maybe discuss with your doctor about an induction.  St Johns Wort helps with mild anxiety.  Is this your first baby? Pretty normal to be anxious about being a pregnant or adding another little one to your family and sibling rivalry is still all normal.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:07 AM
This is my second. The ultrasounds show abnormalities, so I'm not sure what to expect. It's making me so nervous that I'm actually starting to have contractions. I have an appointment today, so I will definitely ask about induction.

Quoting MixedCooke:

I delivered both of mine at 36 weeks and you are considered full term at 37 weeks so maybe discuss with your doctor about an induction.  St Johns Wort helps with mild anxiety.  Is this your first baby? Pretty normal to be anxious about being a pregnant or adding another little one to your family and sibling rivalry is still all normal.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)