Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I have never felt bad about my abortion

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Everyone says that you will regret it or that it will mess you up mentally but that is not the case for me at least. All I ever felt was relief. I knew it was the right choice. 

That is my "confession"

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 31, 2014 at 7:12 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 31, 2014 at 7:43 AM
1 mom liked this

It has been 25 years.  I am not going to start feeling bad about it all of a sudden. 

Quoting Anonymous:

So far.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 31, 2014 at 7:46 AM

are you saying "the other side" should  have the same feelings as those that did not care? Are you saying that it is wrong to have a conscience?

Quoting Anonymous: Actually, the research has found that the majority of women who have abortions feel the same thing...relief. You are not alone in your sense of relief, it is just that the "other side" likes to yell and scream about women who regret them in an attempt to change minds. You did what was right for your life, good for you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 31, 2014 at 7:46 AM
1 mom liked this
No you just justified murder in your own head , so of course you don't feel bad...

Quoting Anonymous:

OR I see things differently than you do...nothing wrong with that. 

Quoting Anonymous: You just have no conscious. Or you've justified it in your mind .

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 31, 2014 at 7:48 AM
1 mom liked this

If you want to see it that way fine. Have a nice day =]

Quoting Anonymous: No you just justified murder in your own head , so of course you don't feel bad...
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous: You just have no conscious. Or you've justified it in your mind .

momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 7:50 AM
Why should you feel bad? You obviously believe it's a good and valid choice, and it served its purpose, so of course you feel relief.
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 7:51 AM
The majority feel relief and no regrets.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CheesyKitty
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 7:52 AM
1 mom liked this
I would honestly rather see someone relieved over an abortion than see a child regretted.

In my mind if that fetus has a soul it went back. And that's not a bad thing. Abortion makes me sad, but child neglect and abuse is devastating.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 31, 2014 at 7:56 AM
Different women feel differently, but the majority feel no regret. It is not a matter of conscience, there is nothing to regret. We all have our own beliefs and we are all the experts on our own lives, not on the ones of others.

Quoting Anonymous:

are you saying "the other side" should  have the same feelings as those that did not care? Are you saying that it is wrong to have a conscience?

Quoting Anonymous: Actually, the research has found that the majority of women who have abortions feel the same thing...relief. You are not alone in your sense of relief, it is just that the "other side" likes to yell and scream about women who regret them in an attempt to change minds. You did what was right for your life, good for you.

markswife03
by Silver Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 7:56 AM
1 mom liked this
You never wonder about that 24-25 year old son or daughter you would have now?

Quoting Anonymous:

It has been 25 years.  I am not going to start feeling bad about it all of a sudden. 

Quoting Anonymous:

So far.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 31, 2014 at 7:57 AM
1 mom liked this
There is no justification for murder, which is why it is illegal. Abortion needs no justification, as it is legal

Quoting Anonymous: No you just justified murder in your own head , so of course you don't feel bad...

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)