Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I have never felt bad about my abortion

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Everyone says that you will regret it or that it will mess you up mentally but that is not the case for me at least. All I ever felt was relief. I knew it was the right choice. 

That is my "confession"

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 31, 2014 at 7:12 AM
Replies (91-98):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:25 AM

I felt/still feel the same way. IMO that's they way that you SHOULD feel. If you aren't 100% sure that you're making the right choice you shouldn't be doing it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:27 AM
Actually, abortion is a very effective form of birth control. It just sucks as a contraceptive.

Quoting svolkov: Nope just glad multiple abortions.arent your idea of good.bc

Quoting Anonymous:

Even if I wanted to use abortion as my bc methodit's none of your concern or business!  But since you feel other's uterus's are your business I am on bc,  the arm implant.  Do you need a note from my gyn or a picture of my uterus since you want to get all up in there?

Quoting svolkov: Most the time you here. ...if I get pregnant...it isdbecause no one Is utilizing a good method of bc
Quoting Anonymous:

Is it any of your business?  Who said I wasn't?  Go ASSume somewhere else!

Quoting svolkov: Why not get permanent bc?
Quoting Anonymous:

I think it depends on the person and the situation.  I have never told someone they will regret it though.  That only thing similar I ever advise is to make sure you're 100% certain it's the choice you want to make because it's permanent. If I ever become pregnant again I am certain I will abort and I highly doubt I will feel any guilt over it.

LiliM
by Platinum Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:29 AM

Quoting CheesyKitty: I would honestly rather see someone relieved over an abortion than see a child regretted. In my mind if that fetus has a soul it went back. And that's not a bad thing. Abortion makes me sad, but child neglect and abuse is devastating.

This.  Right here.

There are a lot of not so thrilled parents out there.  Fine for them, but it's their kids that suffer.

Don't mess with Granny.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:32 AM
If you would like me to stop replying to you, stop replying to me.

Quoting vic270:

My logic is religion based, sorry you did not realize that I should have made myself clear at the beginning. I stand with God,and I don't play a religious card, I speak for God from his written word about murder.

Quoting Anonymous: Well you waited until the end to throw the religion card at me. I have to give you credit. When all logic fails, go with something that everyone may or may not subscribe to.
Quoting vic270:

Most laws of the now coincide with the laws of the Bible. My knowledge about murder comes from Gods word.

Quoting Anonymous: Abortion is legal. Murder is not. That right there shows a valid difference. You can argue as you wish but the fact is the same. If abortion were murder, it would be illegal. It isn't so it can't be. And I love how most bring up being anon when they have nothing else to say. Ignorance is not knowing about something. I've educated myself enough to understand the difference.
Quoting vic270:

yeah I know the difference in those two words, the fact that you think abortion is not murder says a lot about you being anon, and ignorant.

Quoting Anonymous: Nah. The fact that you don't know the difference between conscious and conscience isn't much different that knowing that murder and abortion isn't the same thing. Both make you seem ignorant which you likely are.
Quoting vic270:

�so sorry about the misspelled word. I thought we were talking about abortion, I did not know the spelling police were up so early.and I am so glad that you can correct my spelling and overlook murder.

Quoting Anonymous: I am pretty sure she is CONSCIOUS. It is also likely she has a CONSCIENCE.
Quoting Anonymous: You just have no conscious. Or you've justified it in your mind .

LilyofPhilly
by Platinum Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:45 AM

Well obviously, if she made such a difficult personal decision, she justfified it. I don't get your point.

Quoting Anonymous: You just have no conscious. Or you've justified it in your mind .

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 31, 2014 at 11:17 AM

If you don't want a baby then control your sexual needs in a way that would prevent this from happining. Why you would think that your sexual needs are worthy of killing an innocent baby?

Quoting Anonymous:

And you're one of the whack jobs who thinks that women are only good for getting pregnant and giving birth.  Not every abortion story is the same and not every woman wants to be nothing more than a baby factory.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Mar. 31, 2014 at 11:35 AM

I almost had one and I am glad I did not but I also wonder what my life would be like if I did. Not because I don't love my child but because of other factors.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 31, 2014 at 1:23 PM
obviously she doesn't feel bad about it because in her mind she did nothing wrong , when it was wrong , therefore she " justified" it so she could live with herself.

Quoting LilyofPhilly:

Well obviously, if she made such a difficult personal decision, she justfified it. I don't get your point.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)