Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Help me end this "relationship" please :( update page 31

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 367 Replies
(I posted this last night in the middle of the night. I'm hoping now that more people are awake, I can get more answers.)

Is it possible that someone can tell me what to say to end this "relationship"?

And please don't bash me because I'm already crying and regretting everything. I already feel like crap.

A little background?
I suffer from extremely low self esteem. I will do anything to make someone happy. I haven't been in a relationship ever. I got pregnant by a man who abandoned me at 10 weeks because I wouldn't get an abortion.

Anyway, I met this new guy in the later part of december. We hit it off really well. I ended up having sex with him 3 days after meeting him. Big mistake #1. He was cool up until the day after. He then became distant. And then he disappeared completely.

I didn't hear from him again until feb 15. He asked me to come over. I went. We had sex. Big mistake #2. I found out I was pregnant a couple weeks later. I told him and he disappeared again. Blocked me from everything.

Last week Sunday night he popped up again with the message "I'm horny". So disrespectful considering he walked out on me because I was pregnant. But low self esteem.....I went to him. We had sex again. I expected him to block me again. But he didn't.

Instead he messaged me first thing in the morning. His phone got wet and he needed a new one. But he couldn't get it because of a 26000 hospital bill. So even though I was sick from morning sickness, I got out of bed and went and turned on a phone in my name for him. His card is in the account so I don't have to worry about him paying it. That's not my issue.

Anyway now that we had sex again and he got his new phone, he has gone distant again. And it hurts. I feel so disrespected and unappreciated.

How do I tell him I have had enough? I want the phone out if my name but it's stuck there until he finishes paying it off. He got a plan where you pay a little up front and then monthly installments until it's paid off. So it needs to be transferred to someone else's name.

I don't want to make him mad. So what do I say? I feel so stupid and used. I know I did it to myself but damn it hurts. I know you'll probably say just leave it alone and consider it a lesson learned but I need him to know how he made me feel.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 31, 2014 at 7:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 31, 2014 at 7:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Again?!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 31, 2014 at 7:54 AM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Some screen shots of our convos. I would post them all but I deleted the messages.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 31, 2014 at 7:55 AM
Also he messaged me first thing this morning saying "good morning babes". Which he never does. So I'm waiting for him to ask me for something.
HousewifeNina
by Platinum Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 7:57 AM
9 moms liked this
You don't have to say anything at all. He will only call when he wants something. Just don't answer.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 31, 2014 at 7:57 AM
Yes. What is it to you? Obviously I'm looking for advice. The other advice "just shut the phone off" is not possible since he has to finish paying the phone off.

Quoting Anonymous:

Again?!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 31, 2014 at 7:57 AM
Thank you. So I should just ignore the fact that his phone is in my name?

Quoting HousewifeNina: You don't have to say anything at all. He will only call when he wants something. Just don't answer.
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 7:57 AM
8 moms liked this
First and foremost you need therapy ASAP. There is no need to tell him anything because he doesn't want to be with you. If I were in your place I would not bring a child into an already fucked up situation. JMO
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Torihoney5njn
by Kristy on Mar. 31, 2014 at 7:58 AM
5 moms liked this
You cannot teach someone like that anything.
It is obvious he preys on you when you are weak, and you continue to let him.

Walk away and don't look back. Ensure he pays for the phone or it may be a mark on your credit. You will not get closure and it's obvious he does not care about anyone but himself.

Chalk it up to a life lesson for you and something you will teach your son or daughter- not to date losers, and have enough self respect to know you are worth more.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Police on Mar. 31, 2014 at 7:59 AM
3 moms liked this
I didn't give you the reply you wanted last night and I won't give it to you now.
HousewifeNina
by Platinum Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 7:59 AM
3 moms liked this
Ignore the phone issue as long as he pays it. The first time he is late, cut it off.
It may be an expensive lesson if you have to pay it.

Quoting Anonymous: Thank you. So I should just ignore the fact that his phone is in my name?

Quoting HousewifeNina: You don't have to say anything at all. He will only call when he wants something. Just don't answer.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)