Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

When you were a teenager having sex

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
When you were a teenager did you sneak around to have sex? Did you hide it from your parents? How do you handle it with your own kids?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:42 AM
I'm sure they knew I was having sex since I was allowed over my bfs house. I teach safe sex and hope my kids be smart.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:42 AM
I only had consensual sex one time as a teen and I snuck out of the house to do it. And, my parent was raping me daily so I'm pretty sure him knowing would be a bad idea. My teenagers and I are very open.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:43 AM
Yes I did. Thankfully My son is still a baby but I definitely will be conscious of it when my son hits his teen years. My parents were a little oblivious, I think they just over looked it but idk how they didn't know I was having sex. I had an older bf and my mom used to drop me off at his house knowing we were home alone. If I could change my past , I would've never had sex as a teen.
Cmgmqmmom
by Sass Queen on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:44 AM
I didn't have sex until I was 18, which made me a teenager, but I lived in dorms on campus, so I had a place to have sex if I so desired.
My mom knew I was sexually active and just encouraged me to be safe.
I will encourage my children to wait until they're out of high school. I don't think high schoolers are mentally equipped to deal with sex. Additionally, I will teach all my children.to be proactive with birth control and never to rely on their partner to be honest about whether they're using a birth control method.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:44 AM
I had a boyfriend my senior year with very overprotective parents. He wasn't allowed to go ANYWHERE without them. We used to sneak out and have sex in his parent's camper.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Police on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:44 AM
Hell yes I hid it. I even went to a free clinic so I could get BC. I had my parent's insurance and a doctor, but I wouldn't see him for fear my parents would find out. I managed to not get knocked up until I'd been married for 9 years.
TinkTink205
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:45 AM

Was not a teenager when I had sex.  Did it with my future husband.  We were married 7 yrs.  Want my kids to be wise about it also.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:45 AM
I snuck out. My parents believe I lost my virginity at 18 when moved out. I have a very open line pf communication program with my boys. They are 16 & 10
ValG1973
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:49 AM
My mom knew but I had to sneak around to do it. My two oldest kids are active and they are open with me about it.
Patti-Gee
by Gold Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Wasnt having sex as a teenager.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)