Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Thw Throne, private groups? Whats the problem??

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 1:01 PM
  • 155 Replies

I recently started reading The Throne, and I must say I think it's effing hilarious,witty, and great if you cant be on here everyday so you can catch up on the good stuff that you might miss by not being on here everyday. But I get a little lost when they use abbreviations for things like HOIR and DL I think is anoter one. I have assumed they are groups here on CM but dont see them listed under talk/advice groups? Are those what they mean when they talk about "bitch groups"?

How do I find them and join, I just have to check one out! Do I have to join the Throne and get invited or do CM members pick them? If so what is it based on? I get some of the moms in them can be a bit crazy, mean, and or stalkerish. But its the internet and its for entertainment, why not have a little fun? As women we are all a little bitchy. Can anyone tell me how to find one? Whats your opinion of them? Do you read The Throne?

by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 1:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 31, 2014 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Being mean, crazy and acting like a bitch is entertainment for you? It's fun?
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 31, 2014 at 1:05 PM
4 moms liked this

The Throne is okay ...it used to be better but lately its all about bitch groups

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 31, 2014 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this
You are a fucking shitty person if you want to join those groups, but likely since you're just a member, you are already one, and are just doing this to get the group attention.
crumpy_gat
by No. on Mar. 31, 2014 at 1:07 PM
2 moms liked this
HOIR = house of ill repute
DI = devil's icebox

You're welcome, have fun
mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Mar. 31, 2014 at 1:08 PM
I was in a couple Bitch groups before other than MC. I stayed, checked them out but then left after a month since I spend more time in my other groups.
KiKi-Love
by Gold Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 1:09 PM
1 mom liked this
They're under member owned groups, and are hilarious.
BIMOM21
by Andi on Mar. 31, 2014 at 1:18 PM
Pfft I don't even know what the throne is.
HisSpoiledWife
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 1:47 PM

K, thx .Ive heard its worse than in here. Im seriously addicted to the crazy stuff people put on the internet, (myself included), its live an active ficitional novel lol.

Quoting KiKi-Love: They're under member owned groups, and are hilarious.

the_dude
by abides on Mar. 31, 2014 at 1:48 PM
14 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 31, 2014 at 1:48 PM
Gina aka satanlovesyou is allowed back on cm now. It's probably one of her many screennames.

Quoting Anonymous: You are a fucking shitty person if you want to join those groups, but likely since you're just a member, you are already one, and are just doing this to get the group attention.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)