Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Did anyone ever smell

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
There sweat when they were pregnant? Did it smell different than normal? Lol
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 31, 2014 at 2:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 31, 2014 at 2:28 PM
I'm pregnant now and I think it's the same lol
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Mar. 31, 2014 at 2:29 PM
I don't think mine did. I was sweaty all the time it seemed. Like he was a little furnace in there, lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 31, 2014 at 2:43 PM
Maybe I'm broken! I swear it's different!

Quoting Danesmommy1: I don't think mine did. I was sweaty all the time it seemed. Like he was a little furnace in there, lol
littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 2:45 PM

I was craving oatmeal pretty badly so I ate a BUNCH. Oh God I could smell it when I peed. I threw up every time I had to pee for a day or so. Gag.

JackAttacks
by Angel on Mar. 31, 2014 at 2:46 PM

this. they dont use the phrases "bun in the OVEN" and "cook the baby" for nothing!

Quoting Danesmommy1: I don't think mine did. I was sweaty all the time it seemed. Like he was a little furnace in there, lol

arimaur
by Silver Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 2:48 PM

maybe it's that you have a sensitive sense of smell?  i know that was my problem during my first pregnancy.  i even had to stop using my favorite perfume cuz i couldn't stand it.

etsmom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 2:50 PM

Hormones. It affects each of us differently. I used to think I smelled like I had BO, but dh said I smelled the same, maybe a little sweet. It'll probably pass.

Quoting Anonymous: Maybe I'm broken! I swear it's different!

Speak Softly and Sweetly; Later You May Have To Eat Your Own Words
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 31, 2014 at 2:50 PM
Maybe? Idk like I showered another two times a day. I changed soaps, trying everything idk

Quoting arimaur:

maybe it's that you have a sensitive sense of smell?  i know that was my problem during my first pregnancy.  i even had to stop using my favorite perfume cuz i couldn't stand it.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Mar. 31, 2014 at 2:54 PM
You're not broken, silly!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 31, 2014 at 2:58 PM
Lmao ha! Sometimes I so feel like it! I keep asking everyone and I get looked at like I'm nuts! I told my mom about it and then tried to explain further I couldn't find the right words to describe the smell of it before so I said " it doesn't smell classic" lmao she laughed soo hard.

Quoting Danesmommy1: You're not broken, silly!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)