Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Wake up, know the truth. Edit with links update2

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 139 Replies

Did you know that you're enslaved to the government and you have enslaved your children as well? By signing your child up for a social security number you signed away their constitutional rights and by signing the birth certificate you have signed away your rights as a parent and the government can at anytime take your child away and you can do nothing about it. You are in bondage. Your children are in bondage and you don't even know it....nor do some of you want to know it. Ignorance is not bliss. Wake up and know the truth. 

And before you claim the argument that you HAVE to get a social and a birth certificate, you are wrong. There is NO law stating you HAVE to have either. The only time a social is legally usuable is for federal aid all other requests for it are illegal. It is illegal to deny someone a job if they do not provide a social or to deny anything if one doesn't provide a social unless for federal aid such as fs, welfare and such. 

As for my child, he does not have either and we plan on educating him on how to go about life without them. And teach him the responsibility and respect for common law and that he still has to respect the laws. He does have an affidavit of live birth to prove and document his coming into this world. 

This is only the tip of the iceberg people. Do your research. I did mine. Just want to get more people waking up to the truth. Whether you choose to remain ignorant or not. Good luck on your journey.

willful ignorance does not allow you to pick your consequences.

http://sovereignproject.com/?page_id=172

http://sovereignproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Driver-Licensing-vs.-Right-to-Travel.pdf

update: 

since I can't keep up with all the replies, I will end this post with this. I have done my research, it's been extensive.  I just wanted to maybe bring people aware to some of these facts, and these are not even half of them. I know what my research tells me. I know people who don't have ssns, and they drive, have homes, and have jobs. Just because the lot of you have never come into contact with people who know about this doesn't make it false. That being said, if you're not willing to do the research and keep an open mind than by all means keep living your life. It is willful ignorance on your part, I've given you the facts and the means to reasearch it. Your choice is your choice. Doesn't mean this stuff isn't true.... There is just a vast amount of information on the matter, one being the bill of rights. Which proves a lot of your arguments wrong if you really understood it. You can believe what you want whether it be based on ignorance or facts. 

A good person to watch is Carl Miller. He talks about the bill of rights and goes in depth with some of the legal stuff. Happy commenting but I will no longer be watching this post. I hope I at least got a few people questioning things.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 31, 2014 at 3:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 31, 2014 at 3:18 PM
5 moms liked this

thank you, mufasa

caito
by Ruby Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this
K
outtamymynd
by Ruby Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 3:20 PM
5 moms liked this
How bout you live your life, and I will live mine. Mmmmkay? People aren't ignorant just because they aren't living the life that YOU think they should live.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 31, 2014 at 3:20 PM
Ok so we're all slaves. Now what?
Lilith23
by Platinum Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 3:20 PM
Does it allow me to pick a Double Cheese burger?
mandaday
by Silver Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 3:21 PM
9 moms liked this

I'm not saying you're wrong. But if you're going to make such extreme statements, you need to back this up. What are some examples of said enslavement, what is your basis for stating that signing up for a social security number and a birth certificate signs away our constitutional and parenting rights.

Convince me. Because you have not given enough information yet.

LiesLiesLies
by Platinum Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 3:22 PM
2 moms liked this
But if he ever works he has to pay into the system...but not being eligible to recoup his social security is only harming your child.
smorgan865
by Platinum Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 3:22 PM
4 moms liked this
Loosen your tinfoil hat.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 31, 2014 at 3:22 PM
7 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 31, 2014 at 3:24 PM
2 moms liked this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)