Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

wtf similac

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:33 PM
  • 36 Replies
I got a huge package of formula in the mail today. I'm not pregnant, I don't have a baby, and I didn't use formula when I did.
This isn't the first time. How the fuck do I get them to stop sending formula to me? There's no phone number anything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
erinr1422
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:34 PM
I got one too! My youngest is 2, not sure why I got it. I just found someone who uses it.
wkukid
by Ocean Wave on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:34 PM
If you find out let me know. They send me that junk all the time. My daughters never had a drop of formula.
yummypeaches
by Gold Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:35 PM

Sell it on craig's list! The doctor gave me like 10 cans of free formula when I was pregnant and I put it on craig's list and gave this lady a really good deal. Win/Win 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Just donate it.  Is it that big of a deal?  You sign up for something, they sell your info to marketing companies.  That's how it works.  Hell, if your that pissed just trash it.  Do you get this pissed at other junk mail?

kitty8199
by Ruby Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:36 PM
But that's effort on my part, and I feel lazy, lol.

Quoting yummypeaches:

Sell it on craig's list! The doctor gave me like 10 cans of free formula when I was pregnant and I put it on craig's list and gave this lady a really good deal. Win/Win 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkButterfly66
by Ruby Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Donate it to a food pantry.

kitty8199
by Ruby Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:37 PM
It's a waste. I don't need it. They can give it to someone else. I didn't sign up for this stuff.

Quoting Anonymous:

Just donate it.  Is it that big of a deal?  You sign up for something, they sell your info to marketing companies.  That's how it works.  Hell, if your that pissed just trash it.  Do you get this pissed at other junk mail?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sassygoddess
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:38 PM

My youngest is 7 and I got some in the mail a couple of weeks ago...lucky for me my neighbor is pregnant so she took it.

jlbelknap35
by Gold Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:39 PM

Well to them I'm 34 weeks pregnant this week for what the emails they keep sending me say. I would freaking hope not cause my tubes are tied and I'm not even showing. My youngest is 2 also, hope I don't get the formula. I also started getting emails from enfimel (how ever you spell it lol). WTF I never signed up for anything in a very long time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:39 PM
How did you get them to send it ??? I'm sure someone can use it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)