Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My Dad had an Angel looking out for him today!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:20 PM
  • 77 Replies
2 moms liked this

http://www.wmur.com/news/crews-fight-fire-at-danville-home/25248072?fb_action_ids=10202717253265867&fb_action_types=og.recommends

My parents have taken Ivan the dog and will be keeping him.  He was very close to my dad.    My dad is okay physically but is quite a wreck emotionally.

by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:21 PM
1 mom liked this
But the angel totally ignored the 88y/o woman.
fullxbusymom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:28 PM
2 moms liked this

It is awful she passed.  My dad is devastated about it.  Sadly he is the only person on the planet that even cared about her.

She lived very deplorably and a very sad life.  She was in very poor health, her house was almost in non livable condition.  The state was about to come in and forcible remove her from her home and place her in a nursing home.  I think the angels were looking out for her as well. 

Quoting Anonymous: But the angel totally ignored the 88y/o woman.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:30 PM
She burned to death, how were they looking out for her?

Anyway, glad your dad's ok.

Quoting fullxbusymom:

It is awful she passed.  My dad is devastated about it.  Sadly he is the only person on the planet that even cared about her.

She lived very deplorably and a very sad life.  She was in very poor health, her house was almost in non livable condition.  The state was about to come in and forcible remove her from her home and place her in a nursing home.  I think the angels were looking out for her as well. 

PirateLass
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:30 PM
By burning up in flames?

Sheesh, dying in her sleep would have been better.

Quoting fullxbusymom:

fullxbusymom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:31 PM

She didn't burn to death.  Their was an explosion and she died in the explosion.  When my dad entered the house he created a back draft that caused the house to explode. 

Quoting Anonymous: She burned to death, how were they looking out for her? Anyway, glad your dad's ok.
Quoting fullxbusymom:

fullxbusymom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:31 PM

She didn't burn to death.  Their was an explosion and she died in the explosion.  When my dad entered the house he created a back draft that caused the house to explode. 

Quoting PirateLass: By burning up in flames? Sheesh, dying in her sleep would have been better.
Quoting fullxbusymom:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Exploding to death, way better.

Quoting fullxbusymom:

Quoting Anonymous: She burned to death, how were they looking out for her?

Anyway, glad your dad's ok.

Quoting fullxbusymom:

PirateLass
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:34 PM
Article says fire, but death by explosion is better?

Quoting fullxbusymom:

She didn't
burn to death.  Their was an explosion and she died in the explosion. 
When my dad entered the house he created a back draft that caused the
house to explode. 

Quoting PirateLass: By burning up in flames?

Sheesh, dying in her sleep would have been better.

Quoting fullxbusymom:

AllofFive19
by Ruby Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:34 PM
That's a sad situation. I'm glad your dad is okay.
cbk_mom3
by JayTayGma on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:34 PM

You're right. Angels were watching over your dad. Sorry for the loss of his friend, but I think it's awesome he and your mom are going to keep her little dog. It was obviously the lady's time to go. Nothing would have probably made any difference.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)