Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

are you kidding me? just take care of his hair!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 55 Replies

my friend posted a picture on fb showing the 3 things she has to put in her ds's hair,he supposedly has "thick frizzy hair" but it looks like she just doesnt take care of it unless she puts this shit in his hair....now mind you this crap is what she puts in HER hair and HER hair is like meridas from brave,her ds's hair is like his dads thick and wavey not thick and "im a lion".

jesus shes just lazy and doesnt feel like bathing her kid everyday

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:38 PM
1 mom liked this

bump

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:39 PM

Ummm..... No. 

TurtleMami
by Silver Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:40 PM
Okie dokie.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:40 PM
You mentioned how it "LOOKS like" what she does with his hair. That means you don't really know how challenging his hair may be.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:42 PM

Quoting Anonymous: You mentioned how it "LOOKS like" what she does with his hair. That means you don't really know how challenging his hair may be.

his hair has never been challenging,i took care of him for a week when she started putting this crap in his hair and i never had to because i actually took care of his hair and washed it daily

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:43 PM
Why don't you tell her that?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous: You mentioned how it "LOOKS like" what she does with his hair. That means you don't really know how challenging his hair may be.

his hair has never been challenging,i took care of him for a week when she started putting this crap in his hair and i never had to because i actually took care of his hair and washed it daily

RazzleMySpazz
by spaztastic on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this
It's really not good for hair to be washed every day!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:43 PM

Quoting Anonymous: Why don't you tell her that?
Quoting Anonymous:

i have and she doesnt give a shit she still only baths him every couple days

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Hair and skin shouldn't be soaped up every day. The chemicals can lead to skin and scalp issues later in life. Even adults aren't supposed to use soap daily.

Aside from that, I still think she's an idiot if she's using multiple chemical treatments in a child's hair to manage it. It's just going to make it harder to manage as time passes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:44 PM

Quoting RazzleMySpazz: It's really not good for hair to be washed every day!!
Quoting Anonymous:

yet his hair looks much better when it is washed every day

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)